You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- maryh said @A Sinner 2 Absolutely! @AdMajoremDeiGloriam anyth...
- LarryW2LJ said Fr. Z, I do believe that Rush might use your blog...
- Will D. said Further to Wade’s post, here’s a direc...
- AdMajoremDeiGloriam said I can only speak from my experience as a (male) se...
- Will D. said A sin that I have struggled with. In confession, m...
- The Masked Chicken said As for being physically prepared, a question for y...
- Chris Garton-Zavesky said Speaking of people missing the obvious, can someon...
- A Sinner 2 said I think Fr. Jim makes a good (although misdirected...
- The Masked Chicken said “In other words, if you doubt the origins of...
- APX said lampada says: I am seriously considering being an...
- jenne said I also realized how out of physical shape I am in...
- Wade said I would also not hesitate to donate via Catholic C...
- guatadopt said My 7 year old had his first confession in late Feb...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said One group I like to donate to is Team Rubicon.
- Springkeeper said I will say this as a woman who is also a retired M...
- av8er said Stayed in Moore last year while in OKC for trainin...
- NickD said Serving only with other men makes it like a brothe...
- jenniphd said Several years ago my family attended the Bar mitzv...
- Priam1184 said So Father, essentially what you are saying is don&...
- aviva meriam said For all those affected by the tornadoes, that the...
- CatholicMD said St Andrew’s is the local parish in Moore. Th...
- chantgirl said Does anyone know if there is a local Catholic Chur...
- LarryW2LJ said You know back in the Olden Days, when things like...
- PA mom said Re tornados. I find Protestants to be very inspir...
- LarryW2LJ said If I may. In addition to the fine spiritual advic...
- StJude said I notice the same thing… although not weird...
- Anne M. said Phil_NL says: Also since there nowadays is a gap...
- DisturbedMary said Looks like Drudge might be reading Fr. Z…...
- Konstantin said “Fathers, this could be your parish. You wi...
- Phil_NL said I think we should be careful in keeping in mind th...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- Disasters, Death, and You
- Learning from disaster
- OLDIE PODCAzT 119: The Holy Name and Blasphemy
- WDTPRS POLL: All-male sanctuary/altar service and vocations to the priesthood.
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Daily Archives: 7 January 2010
Here on WDTPRS we had a POLL about whether or not the sedia gestatoria should be revived for the sake of the security of the person of the Roman Pontiff, at least in the Basilica of St. Peter.
* … Continue reading
I was surfing around looking for some information and found this (the internet is so fascinating) on the blog After Existentialism, Light.
“[Doubt] is altogether a pernicious companion which has its origin not in the good creation of God but in … Continue reading
From a reader:
I must drive 1.5 hours minimum (in good driving conditions) to attend an EF mass. There is only the [...] offering it before noon. I have 7, soon to be 8 children. There are easily 12 parishes within … Continue reading
From a reader:
But I can’t post to your forum. I am an extraordinary minister of the Eucharist for my parish, serving the homebound. I receive communion at mass, then take the Eucharist to those who are sick. Sometimes they cannot … Continue reading
I had a note from someone this morning saying that the writer’s parish priest in his parish bulletin had urged people to fight against the new English translation of the Roman Missal and sign the a dissenting online petition.
Perhaps parish … Continue reading
Check these out…
Msgr. Guido Marini on liturgical issues: active participation
Bp. Vasa: excommunication can be appropriate
President Obama, the Vatican and ‘Common Ground’: His First Year in Review [important]
QUAERITUR: Holy Communion twice in one day… did I sin?
QUAERITUR: about what a priest … Continue reading