- STATIONS OF THE CROSS (audio from Fr. Z)
- The Perfect Priest
- The “Austen Hermeneutic”: Old Mass v New Mass
- Wherein Fr. Z rants about sand in holy water fonts… DON’T!
- Archbp. Chaput’s HOMERUN in Houston!
- PODCAzT 99: Archbp. Chaput’s Houston Speech on The Vocation of Christians in American Public Life
- Three monitors
- NCR has another little nutty
- Every storm clouds has its lining of silver… this time in Tennessee
- Catholic Herald: Bishops call for renewal of Britain
- An initiative at St. Patrick’s, Soho, London. Not complicated, it just works.
There is a Google thingy on the left sidebar…. not sure what that is all about but sign up anyway and help SkyNet… er.. um… sorry… don’t want to make the machines mad… sorry…
You know… come to think of it… that Google thingy probably helps your own blogs, and the blogs you want to push, more visible… especially when they are on the sidebar of a blog that gets as much traffic as this one. Just a thought.
I use these – and also neglect them – in various ways.