A few quick housekeeping notes.
1) To post comments you must register. There is a link on the sidebar. I have to approve your registration, which is not instantaneous. Sometimes you have to wait, sometimes you don’t, depending on my work and if I near my computer.
2) I get a LOT of email (hundreds a day). I will not always answer. If you send a request for prayers I stop what I am doing and say a prayer. And I don’t want to help people name their babies or pick a confirmation name: chose a saints name, spell it normally, and go for it.
4) If you send me a photo, please attach it rather than embed it. Also, if you send a note about a document or a story, I could use a transcription or a good link. Don’t just send me a blurb that something is out there somewhere and that I should see it. I simply move on to the next email.
5) If you send me voicemail (see the USA and UK phone numbers and skype address on the sidebar), I always listen to it. If you don’t want your voicemail included in a PODCAzT, please say so. BTW… I have received some very nice messages on voicemail. Getting the voicemail is fun.
6) People were getting a "malware" warning when coming to the blog using the browser Google Chrome. I got it too. There was no malware. The browser suddenly decided it didn’t like the Hamster Cage widget on the sidebar. I have since sent the hamster, whom some wags have dubbed "Basil", on pilgrimage. Let me know if you are still having problems.
7) I really am in the process of updating and overhauling the whole blog, which will include software and the whole look of the thing. I need to rethink where this is going. This has been persisting thorn in my side
Please follow me on Twitter. I would like to add a heap more followers.
Also, please follow me using the Google-thingy on the sidebar.
Finally, I have a Facebook page, but they won’t let me add more than 5000 visitors. I am not sure what to do about that. I hear there is a "fan page" which allows more, but I haven’t looked into that yet.