You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- The Masked Chicken said If you want, Father, I could burn a copy of either...
- JabbaPapa said Christopher : Jabba: 1)Bad RAM will frequently let...
- The Masked Chicken said Thank you, Father. I really appreciate this teach...
- Fr AJ said I much prefer black as well over red but either is...
- DanielKane said My son Daniel will received the Sacrament of Confi...
- Imrahil said He who is actually a cleric, should wear a cleric&...
- Eugene said forod may continue to my mother Caterina, who is f...
- Dr. Edward Peters said Hanc Igitur:”Some EF priests won’t allow mar...
- Kat said After three weeks homeless – my husband stay...
- Devo35 said When I was a young altar boy ( many moons ago) we...
- Eugene said my parish, pastored by a traditionally minded Jesu...
- The Masked Chicken said This is really great news. The next logical step...
- Robbie said Thanks for answering, Father Z. I appreciate it.
- Mike said My wife and I have been married 22 years as of Sat...
- VexillaRegis said Dear Sicilian Woman: I’m still praying for...
- Bosco said Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, I will...
- Philangelus said Hit ‘post’ too soon, sorry. S.G. is fr...
- Philangelus said Please pray for God to guide the outcome of an int...
- Venerator Sti Lot said donato2, And I thought the sermon I heard was dish...
- Benedict said Six Dominican Friars will be ordained to the holy...
- Robbie said Now, if only the Vatican would mandate that all se...
- Catholic Granny said Please pray for our young son who suffers from chr...
- yatzer said Even though we are losing a beloved priest to anot...
- marthawrites said Pentecost Sunday our newest grandchild was baptiz...
- skl said I have been “talking” lately with a lo...
- LarryW2LJ said Last August, I found out that my department was el...
- Venerator Sti Lot said Thank you for this, and not least for the Acta lin...
- Legisperitus said Great news!
- Raylan Alleman said fixthefamily.com is entering its 4th filming seaso...
- LarryW2LJ said Please keep Donald McClarey and his wife Catherine...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
- How the LCWR, Magisterium of Nuns, get around the Church’s teaching and hierarchy
- The Pope wasn’t killed by a nail to the skull
- QUAERITUR: Why won’t the bishop let a priest come to say the TLM?
- Pope Francis out for a spin … and a March for Life in Rome
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Daily Archives: 25 November 2010
When it comes to the Condom Conundrum the National Catholic Fishwrap is in full twit about the Pope’s comments concerning condoms.
A couple days ago I nicknamed this dust up the “Condom Conundrum”. I see that this is being picked up, … Continue reading
I posted this:
The Pope knew what he was setting off
His Hermeneuticalness has a good piece about this too.
Molotov cocktail of planetary magnitude
Consider two points.
The sharp repression of Modernism in the early 20th century probably lead the its resurgence later. … Continue reading
It has been a while since I have posted photos of the feeders at home.
I have the Z-Cam going with Radio Sabina now. There are views of the feeders, which I occasionally shift.
The Chickadees and Nuthatches have definitively formed their … Continue reading
The following prayer was composed by John Carroll, Archbishop of Baltimore, in 1791. He was the first bishop appointed for the United States in 1789 by Pope Pius VI. He was made the first archbishop when his … Continue reading
I would like today to remind Catholic readers in America, especially, to be thankful for the blessings of a still society and the still free exercise of religion.
You have probably heard that there was a consecration of a bishop in … Continue reading