- WDTPRS – Thursday after Ash Wednesday – “Prayer over the People” (2002MR)
- QUAERITUR: Deacons and blessings with the traditional Roman Ritual
- WDTPRS – Thursday after Ash Wednesday – God crowns His own merits in us
- Say The Black – Do The Red
- LENTCAzT 02: Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- QUAERITUR: Rattlers in the sanctuary!
- Dumb liberal idea #3464 = Reason #583739 for Summorum Pontificum: Removing Holy Water during Lent
- LENTCAzT 01: Ash Wednesday
- ASH WEDNESDAY (2002MR) – NEW! PRAYER OVER THE PEOPLE!
- WDTPRS – Ash Wednesday (2002MR) – BATTLE!
- QUAERITUR: Can religious read their Office with the older books?
- QUAERITUR: Confessions during Mass
- News about the Instruction on Summorum Pontificum
- Australia: Auxiliary bishop writes to Pope, considers resignation, Church too narrow
- LENTCAzT 00: Shrove Tuesday
- QUAERITUR: Can I attend SSPX Triduum?
- Ireland: obsessing over the wrong problem
- QUAERITUR: Young children receiving ashes this Wednesday.
- Anti-translation “What if we just said, ‘wait’?” priest throws in the towel
- Brick by Brick in Kansas City, Kansas: Confessions – every parish, every Wednesday in Lent
I want to send a warm thanks to those of you who have sent things via the amazon wish list. You know who you are. I appreciate what you do. It gives me a boost. Also, thanks to everyone who has made a donation with the donation button on the side bar! It really helps.
Finally, don’t forget that the Carmelites in Wyoming still benefit when you refresh your coffee supply even if some of you might not be drinking coffee during Lent. Right now they have for a limited time some coffee from Burundi (whole bean only). I haven’t tried it but the Carmelites seem all perked up by it. HERE.
If during Lent you are resolved to be up earlier or stay up a little later praying… well… get the hint?
Even during Lent Mystic Monk Coffee is still swell!