Poached egg and toast.
Tips for poaching an egg.
- It is good if the egg is room temperature.
- Heat the water to just before boiling.
- Add a little vinegar to the water.
- Crack the egg into a small ramekin or large spoon.
- Give the water a strong circular stir before sliding the egg into the center of the swirling water.
- I give them about 3 minutes.
- Have a piece of paper towel on hand.
- Lift the egg(s) out with a slotted spoon.
- Use the paper towel to dab up excess water.
And drink your coffee in a WDTPRS mug!