- A tot of coffee!
- QUAERITUR: New translation of Confiteor omitted from Mass today.
- We mustn’t take a vacation from prayer and God
- QUAERITUR: Wore a black chapel veil and women scoffed
- Papal Nuncio to Ireland recalled to Rome for consultation about Cloyne report
- 25 July: St. James the Greater and St. John Chrysostom on the Gospel reading
- Do you believe in the Enemy of the soul and in the eternal punishment of Hell?
- Non-Catholic abortionist working at Catholic hospital: “When a woman says a fetus is a person, I think it is one.”
- QUAERITUR: Getting permission for Extraordinary Form in a parish
- WDTPRS 6th Sunday after Pentecost – What is “religion”?
- The depression and hopeless of many Irish priests, and proposals. Fr. Z rants.
- Shine, Perishing Republic
- WDTPRS 17th Sunday Ordinary Time: Sin-Teflon, Demon-Kevlar
- Patriotic Church in China reps met with… ?
- Transit of Venus
- Transit of the Sun
- Ed Peters on attack on the Seal of Confession
- Ireland and the Primacy of Primates
- Video interviews with Archbp. Chaput
- 22 July: Of St. Mary Magdalene, and Proust, and cookies, and St. Augustine
- Australia: A bill to force priests to break the Seal of Confession
- QUAERITUR: How can the Church take away indulgences?
Also, many thanks to readers for the notes of support and prayers. I am also grateful to those who have used the donation button and the wishlist. I will be saying Mass tomorrow morning for the intention of asking God to give abundant graces and blessings to these benefactors, as is my pleasure and duty.
Since last time I am adding to the list
JG, Fr. JB, EL, TT.