NOTA BENE: In the near future I may be doing a maintenance update which could interrupt the blog for a short period. I’ll try to let you know ahead of time, but if we don’t pop up right away, don’t worry.
Here are some recent posts, which are scrolling along.
And also these:
- Request to readers: an award, vote for a great charity – TEAM RUBICON
- QUAERITUR: Can a deaf priest say Mass in the Extraordinary Form?
- WDTPRS POLL: Should the US Bishops have Catholics return to meatless Fridays for the whole year?
- Archbp. Dolan on meatless Fridays and external signs of our Catholic identity
- QUAERITUR: Why don’t liberals just leave the Church?
- QUAERITUR: Doing the Roman salute/blessing gesture
- Bad or heterodox theologians, a “curse and affliction upon the church”
- Scenes from the annual LCWR meeting: the fecundity of chaos
- Remember: Father isn’t talking to you.
- Brick by brick… it is happening
- Card. Canizares (Prefect CDW) on Vatican II and SSPX
- A priest friend… EXPERIMENTING with Mass … oh… oh… oh….!
- I hate this book more than any other book ever published.
- Look! Up in the sky! It’s a… giant balloon rosary!
- QUAERITUR: older men and priesthood
- Catholic New Media Awards for this year have opened voting!
- QUAERITUR: Sunday rest from servile work for the children
- A summer reminder
- Practice makes perfect
- PRP: 4th Glorious Mystery: The Assumption
- St. Maximillian Kolbe, pray for Catholic Media
- A Catholic bishop on catholic pro-abortion, pro-same-sex-marriage politicians
I also owe thanks to all of you who have sent things from my wish list and have made donations through the button on the side bar or, lately, the PROTEST FISHWRAP donation button. You have been been very good to me. Thank you. Also, I am deeply grateful for your notes with prayers and good wishes.
Regarding those who have sent things from my wishlist, lately amazon has been remiss in putting packing slips with the names of the givers. I don’t know who you are, but I have not excluded you from my intention when I say Mass for benefactors. This afternoon, Wednesday, I will say Mass for those who have sent things and made donations. It is my honor and duty to do so.
But thanks are due to for the tomatoes and the pasta, for the two volumes of Augustine’s works in translation (De trinitate, and writings against Arians). Again, I don’t know who you are, but I am grateful.