First, I will remind you that:
Now that I have said that, here are some links:
- LENTCAzT 00: Shrove Tuesday – the series begins
- Plant grown from 30,000 year old seed. WARNING: Squirrel involved.
- Brick by brick in Madison: an Altar-ation!
- Diocese of Venice, Florida promotes Sacrament of Penance during Lent
- Catholics and Public Life: toward a response to Pres Obama’s Act of Supremacy
- Things Solar
- For what it’s worth…
- Religious Persecution and Martyrdom
- Pres. Obama’s pro-abortion record chronicled
- Ash Wednesday, Fasting, Abstaining, and You.
- Holy See – Irish “relations”
- QUAERITUR: De precum recitatione et potionis “coffeae” bibendo
- The burning of Giordano Bruno
- Lent is near: Fr. Z’s 20 Tips For Making A Good Confession
- This Lent brings a new, old Roman tradition for Mass: the Oratio super populum
- Brick by brick in Trenton
- QUAERITUR: Purifying fingers after handling the Eucharist… not.
- QUAERITUR: Ashes, Very Small Children, and You – An annual discussion.
- Liberal social engineering is destroying us
- QUAERITUR: Priest walking around outside the confessional, able to see penitents.
- QUAERITUR: Confession to a priest who is a family member
- Both funny and quite sad: women “priests” simulated “mass” video
- Planned Parenthood child-rape records destroyed during HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ time as governor of Kansas
- New Cardinals and their churches in Rome and cardinalatial trivia
- QUAERITUR: What to expect for first Extraordinary Form Mass?
- Sickening example of what is happening in the USA at the highest levels of government
- A new bishop for Lourdes, and a good sign
- Sec. Sebelius already barred from Holy Communion under can. 915
- All 180 diocesan US bishops have issued a statement about Pres. Obama’s attack.
- USCCB: “Seis cosas más que todos debemos saber sobre el mandato del departamento de salud y servicios humanos (HHS)”
- Catholic League on Sebelius’s admission before a Senate committee
- What’s on your reading/listening list right now?
- What does the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei” do?
For some reading during Lent you might consider our Holy Father’s two volumes about our Lord. Volume One focuses on our Lord from His Baptism in the Jordan to His Transfiguration, themes explored during our liturgical worship in Lent. (UK readers click HERE.) Volume Two focuses on Holy Week, from the Lord’s entrance into Jerusalem to His Resurrection. (UK readers click HERE.)
They are both available on Kindle.