- An apology and an appeal. Yes, it’s the dratted iTunes feed thing again.
- Obama gives Amish complete exemption. Catholics? Talk to the hand! Why? Why do you think?
- QUAERITUR: Can I be godfather to child of a former-Catholic, now Orthodox?
- LENTCAzT 22: Wednesday 3rd Week of Lent – “with the joy of minds made pure”
- NOTA BENE
- QUAERITUR: Seminary monitors seminarians’ email, surfing. Wherein Fr. Z administers tough love.
- LENTCAzT 21: Tuesday 3rd Week of Lent – True “Active Participation”
- One of the coolest measurements of all: Zettameters!
- Bishop confirms 19 people at SSPX chapel. Can you say “Win Win Scenario”?
- ACTION ITEM! VOTE! An annual award for Catholic websites.
- WDTPRS Monday 4th Week of Lent – Oratio super populum
- Of Ordinariates, the SSPX, and the gravitational pull
- Cellphones, Church, Hell and You
- Pope Benedict: “Each confession … a step forward for new evangelization.” Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- QUAERITUR: Holy Thursday Mandatum and female feet. Wherein advice is sought and Fr. Z ranteth.
- The stupidest question ever asked a bishop by a newsie?
- QUAERITUR: Gifts for a woman’s solemn profession
- LENTCAzT 20: Monday 3rd Week of Lent – “Lord, your Church often seems like a boat about to sink…”
- Pro-abortion bigot group attacks Catholics in Hell’s Bible paid ad. Catholic League explains.
- Prof. Peters examines development in the case of denial of Communion to aggressive lesbian
- UK: Homosexual Activist with a camera tries to intimidate priest in his pulpit
- “right to privacy” now results in record keeping of contraceptives and abortion pills
- A reader’s first confession. Fr. Z congratulates and then rants.
- LENTCAzT 19: 3rd Sunday of Lent – moving from superficial to deeper life
- LENTCAzT 18: Saturday in the 2nd Week of Lent – his face was too bright to look at
- Full circle for “an Anglican now in full communion with Peter”
- WDTPRS 3rd Sunday of Lent (1962MR): “When the hand of the priest is extended over you, you are sheltered from the attacks of hell.”
- Evil consequences of evil positions
- WDTPRS 3rd Sunday of Lent (2001MR): “Do you wish your prayer to fly toward God?”
- Benedict XVI’s address to US bishops of Regions VII-IX: marriage and sexuality
- The Obama Administration is organizing…. WHAT?!?
- Oh Where oh where has that Yellow Dog gone?
- Lex Orandi Lex Credendi Swag
- Vatican opposes UN promotion of unnatural “marriage”
- AUDIO: Two versions of Stations of the Cross – St. Alphonsus and Benedict XVI
- LENTCAzT 17: Friday in the 2nd Week of Lent – “Would that our women would learn…”
- American Bishop receives kudos from the Pope for reordering sacraments
- Fr. Blake: “What we have failed to do is prepare our people for any battle over this issue.”
- LENTCAzT 16: Thursday in the 2nd Week of Lent – eroding the steadfastness of a human heart
- Video from a priest about Pres. Obama’s HHS mandate attack on the 1st Amendment
- Call me overly suspicious
- New scandal to hit Ireland?
- Have you noticed?
- QUAERITUR: Wearing a veil while distributing Communion.
- QUAERITUR: When does the Eucharistic fast start? Before Communion or before Mass?
- CL: Lefty “catholics” shilling for Pres. Obama
- Safe, legal and rare
- Confession for the first time in close to four years.
- DETROIT 10 March: Lenten Symposium on Martyrdom with Card. Burke
- Under pain of death, everyone was to sacrifice to the gods and obtain a certificate.
- “The Church will become small and will have to start afresh …”
- LENTCAzT 15: Wednesday in the 2nd Week of Lent – Roman Canon’s lists of names
- Obama Admin lectures Card. Dolan and USCCB. Dolan responds.
- SNAP director published false information
- LENTCAzT 14: Tuesday 2nd Week of Lent – a necessary virtue
- Going for a spin
- Priests as targets under fire
- LENTCAzT 13: Monday 2nd Week of Lent – Christ Himself disciplines us
Many thanks to those of you who have sent donations. I will say Mass for the intentions of those who have recently sent donations and who have used my wishlist on Friday, 16 March. Note: Not only am I sometimes distracted by multitasking, I sometimes cannot tell from whom certain things come via amazon. Names are not on the packing slips and sometimes in the Kindle Book gifts I cannot see names or emails. Sorry. Just drop me a line if you don’t see your initials.
MC, ED, AM, NL, LS, JSL, EN,
CC, MZ, VB, KB, EMcG, WG,
AC and BC, KB, RB, AR, AC, MF,
DN, BB, JP, AM, TP, MH, GC
If I missed anyone, I apologize. Let me know. It is a duty and pleasure to pray for benefactors!
I ask a prayer in return.