Fr. Z’s Rome Trip Fund…CLICK TO SEND ME FAR AWAY!
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- Suburbanbanshee said Re: absentee landlords, I was referring to Jesus...
- Suburbanbanshee said Distributism has been promoted by holy people, but...
- Muv said Allow me please to stick my neck out. I have a spe...
- Imrahil said I always bow at the times the priest in the EF mak...
- Suburbanbanshee said The idea is not that it’s a clinical trial,...
- ocalatrad said While the conference does seem like it’d be...
- jhayes said I didn’t know “O’bama” was Irish! The genealogy se...
- Supertradmum said I am pea-green with envy………̷
- Geoffrey said There have been many canonizations that were done...
- acardnal said Fr. Z, you should check out the President Ford Mus...
- Supertradmum said Hmm Fr. Z., some type of relic, not sure third cl...
- Thom said Legisperitus, while it is certainly prudent to not...
- pfreddys said This is the one part that makes me uneasy about th...
- Legisperitus said There are good reasons against jamming these sorts...
- Glennonite said Marytoo: re: the words of consecration, I have alw...
- contrarian said The Church and the Libertarian: A Defense of the C...
- eiggam said Enjoy your time in Grand Rapids. They are a happy...
- Kypapist said Reg: Hilarious! I didn’t know “O̵
- Midwest St. Michael said “Michael is one of the nicest guys you’ll ev...
- Father G said The following was released today: Decree from the...
- dmreed said Ah come on Father, do you know how upset it makes...
- OBAMA’S WAR AGAINST CHRIST | PatriotsBillboard said [...] John Zuhlsdorf quoted the Observer’s article...
- robtbrown said The charbroiled oysters at Drago’s in Metair...
- Jim said “Michael is one of the nicest guys you’ll ev...
- Fr. Thomas Kocik said The Ordinary Form in its most recent edition (2002...
- John of Chicago said or “summary”–works both ways for
- SimonDodd said carolina publican says: “[I]t seems to me th...
- John Nolan said 18 June is also the anniversary of the Battle of W...
- CMartin said I found a TLM Mass in the Twin Cities! Every Sund...
- Suburbanbanshee said Here’s an interesting video presentation on...
Show public support!
Wyoming Catholic College!
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- 2nd miracle for John Paul II takes another step forward
- Acton U 2013: Day 1 (with UPDATES)
- “Better to die honorably in the field than ignominiously hang upon the gallows.”
- ACTION ITEM! ST. JOSEPH’s name NOW in Eucharistic Prayers II, III, IV
- “When ‘Guitar Masses’ became a chew toy between traditionalists and progressives
- Pres. Obama sticks his nose into Catholic education in IRELAND
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- What is your good news?
- QUAERITUR: Wouldn’t audible prayers in the Extraordinary Form be better?
- Request for Prayers
- WDTPRS 11th Ordinary Sunday: God begins and completes the meritorious things we do
- WDTPRS 4th Sunday after Pentecost – Our rebellious wills.
- Irish PM ‘c’atholic Enda Kenny – what a classy guy
- What is “lobby” all about in the Vatican “gay lobby” chatter going on?
- POLLS: Latin and/or Vernacular at Low Mass (TLM)
- Hunger Bones
- RECENT POSTS and THANKS and MASS for benefactors
- QUAERITUR: Vernacular only readings in traditional Low Mass?
- Different confessional practices/customs around the world
- CLERGY and CLERGY ON CALL Car Magnets
- Want a TLM in your parish? Here is how it was done in one place!
- QUAERITUR: Confessional etiquette
- Catholic League’s head: Pope Francis should expel Vatican’s ‘Gay Lobby’
- Human rights? Over-rated.
- Nancy Pelosi: late-term abortion “sacred ground”
- WISCONSIN: Legislation requiring ultrasounds
- Of Star Wars and Immanentism and Birdcages and Elite Snobbery. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Schadenfreude and Reform of the Roman Curia
- QUAERITUR: Distance of a priest’s valid consecration
- Document ready for close of Year of Faith
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… check it out!
You keep this blog going.
Daily Archives: 28 April 2012
I posted about the absence (and then the presence) of the Holy Father’s Letter to German bishops on the vatican.va site. HERE.
Here is the editorial of the papal spokesman, Fr. Federico Lombardi, SJ, on the site of Vatican Radio (of … Continue reading
Today is the Dies Natalis of St. Gianna Beretta Molla (+28 April 1962 at 39 years of age). That is to say that St. Gianna died and was born into heaven today (thus, “birthday… dies natalis”).
I have posted this before, but … Continue reading
The Holy Father recently explained the “pro multis” situation to the German Bishops.
How would the Holy Father explain this?
What does this teach children about the importance of or nature of liturgical worship?
I am reminded of something I posted here a … Continue reading
I noticed this in USAToday:
Twisting tweets make hash of hashtag support for nuns [Nooo... it brought clarity to support for nuns.]
By Cathy Lynn Grossman, USA TODAY
Hesitate before you launch a hashtag. The experiences of President Obama and Catholic priests prove the … Continue reading
From a reader:
I hope this finds you well! My question: if one is a registered member of a territorial parish in whose geographical boundaries you do not live, is it necessary to receive permission from your “territorial pastor” to receive … Continue reading
Fr. Kramer, Pastor of the Extraordinary Form parish in Rome, explains the situation:
Technorati Tags: continuity, Fr. Kramer, FSSP, hermeneutic of continuity, hermeneutic of discontinuity and rupture, hermeneutic of reform, liturgy, Vatican II, worship, young people