Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
- Joy said I always look forward to the pictures you post whe...
- Mike said “At some point, adult Catholics must accept...
- Fr Martin Fox said sw85 says (23 April 2014 at 1:15 pm): ‘We sh...
- momoften said Safe and wonderful journey Father-may God Bless Yo...
- everett said VARoman, in speaking with the priests regarding ad...
- Supertradmum said PPS and I am convinced that God not only tells the...
- The ‘cold calling’ pope | The Washington Observer said [...] than anxious with a new pope during a initia...
- Supertradmum said BTW, sems have told me that their own moms did not...
- Supertradmum said APX, the question is not about knowledge only but...
- jameeka said Thank you, this was so uplifting as I was driving...
- APX said Profling, There is no such thing as being a “...
- Supertradmum said Private prophecies are not infallible teachings of...
- benedetta said elixir.
- HeatherPA said The desecration of the meaning of the Sacrament of...
- Supertradmum said PS I know personally a vocations director in an Am...
- Supertradmum said In some dioceses, up to fifty percent of those in...
- JuliB said A key to vocations is sermons and general religiou...
- jhayes said What will her pastor do when she comes up to recei...
- Giuseppe said I agree with Dr. Peters that ‘once baptized,...
- AngelGuarded said Facebook = Fakesbook. I’ll stick with Faithb...
- slainewe said Dear Astronomer, You have my prayers, but it does...
- jfk03 said The “hint” is from the paschal sermon...
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father!
- Cathy said profling, yikes! There are no part-time vocations...
- wanda said I’m thankful for your soft & safe landin...
- LarryW2LJ said Sorry – forgot to mention that Pat Archbold&...
- LarryW2LJ said I, for one, agree with Pat Archbold’s commen...
- Father P said Interesting that in the Vatican Insider article th...
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father, very useful!
- Kirk O said The real problem is that so many people have left...
Fathers, you don’t know who might show up! It could be a “big fish” of one sort or other…
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
My wish lists
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Rome: Day 1 – settling back into it
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 51: Easter Thursday – You who arrive only at the eleventh hour
- My View For Awhile: Meandering to Roma – Part 2
- Confusion in Telegraph story about Francis and divorce/remarriage
- ASK FATHER: Spouse unwilling to seek convalidation of marriage.
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 50: Easter Wednesday – You are like a new colony of bees
- WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!
- The Feeder Feed: Old Chasuble Edition
- The key to increasing vocations
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 49: Easter Tuesday – Finding the bones of St. Paul
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 48: Easter Monday – Octaves explained
- ASK FATHER: Godparents must be confirmed, married properly
- Your Easter Sunday sermon notes
- WDTPRS Easter Sunday: “Be what you see and receive what you are.”
- How the great have fallen.
- Fortissimo in the Faith: two bloggers (I one) looking back
- Saturday Stroll
- An anniversary
- ¡Vaya lío! Great idea for diocesan New Evangelization!
- Easter, customs, food and you!
- LENTCAzT 46 Holy Saturday
- Foot-washing, law, journalists, liberal activists, and Bp. Morlino
- Nancy Pelosi: Episcopalian foot washer!
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by Bl. John Henry Newman
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by St Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 45 Good Friday
- POLL: 2014 Holy Thursday Foot Washing Rite – what happened?
- Thank you for something!
- Francis’ Chrism Mass Sermon: priests are very small
- AUDIO PODCAzT: Via Crucis by Joseph Ratzinger
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
More food for thought…
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void."
- Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 176
Even More Food For Thought
"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests."
- Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee, 1824. ME 16:73
Daily Archives: 1 May 2012
Argentinean ‘Miracle baby’ continues to improve
Buenos Aires, Argentina, May 1, 2012 / 04:02 pm (CNA).- Luz Milagros, the baby who was found alive after spending twelve hours in a morgue in Argentina, continues to improve and gain weight although … Continue reading
Be sure to check out this post on Rorate. It seems that priests within the SSPX are doing some self-examinations.
From the May 2012 issue of Seignadou, the newsletter of the chaplaincy of the Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) for … Continue reading
Back when, we knew that something was going on within the CDF for Anglicans who desired closer unity with Peter, but we didn’t know what. There was a sense that the Holy Father must really want something important to happen for … Continue reading
From a reader:
Thank you for your work and for maintaining your blog.
I am a catechist for 8th grade Confirmation Candidates at our NO parish. I would like to take them to a local TLM next fall/winter. I realize that I must … Continue reading