Here are links to recent posts which have scrolled along off the front page.
Also, please continue to use the “sharing” buttons at the top of posts. I know some of you don’t do this sort of thing but… using them does help.
- St. Monica, recovering alcoholic
- Star Wars Day
- Where are the Catholics? What are you going to do about them?
- St. Monica: “put my body anywhere”
- 1st Friday of May
- I did a very cool thing! And a cameo appearance.(Surprising!)
- SSPX USA District Superior: “double your efforts in the Rosary Crusade”
- SSPX BeNeLux District Superior: Archbp. Lefebvre “would have accepted a canonical recognition”
- Priest, predictably, criticized for telling people not to receive Communion if they are not in the state of grace. Fishwrap exalts.
- Pres. Obama’s problematic proclamation for National Day of Prayer (3 May)
- GUEST POST: “si fuerint peccata vestra ut coccinum…”
- SSPX German District Superior: “If Rome now calls us back out of exile…”
- Bp. Sample on Liturgical Reform – audio of interview
- An idea for the upcoming LCWR assembly in St. Louis
- The Platteville Food Fight: Fishwrap weighs in! (Fr. Z makes a SUGGESTION.)IMPORTANT
- June 25-July 1, 2012 Sacred Music Colloquium in Salt Lake City
- I am not making this up: Blessing of … Purses
- Never Say Die
- SSPXers examining their consciences
- The Pope of Christian Unity’s most recent concrete gesture
- QUAERITUR: Taking 8th Grade Confirmation Class to a TLM… HELP?!
- Fr. Blake on “Shooting and breaking the legs of sheep and heretics”
- REQUEST TO READERS: 100,000 MEMORARES IN MAY as a Spiritual Bouquet promoted by Bp. Finn
- WDTPRS 3rd Sunday after Easter (1962MR): Be distinguished by your profession of Christ!
- NEW SWAG: “We Love Our Priest” – “God Bless Our Bishop” ETC.(Good one!)
- Fr. Lombardi on the Holy Father’s Letter about “pro multis”
- Prepare to be amazed! The 2nd miracle of St. Gianna Molla
- Reason #547786 for Summorum Pontificum, or, “Please? Just shoot me now?”
- USAToday’s coverage of the #WhatSistersMeanToMe tag on Twitter (We are mentioned.)
- QUAERITUR: Permission from your territorial pastor in order to marry elsewhere
- WDTPRS: 4th Sunday of Easter: Our humility and the might of the Shepherd
- Four minutes on what happened with the Council and what young people want now
I also want to thank readers who sent donations. I hope I have everyone’s initials of the most recent donors:
JR, PT, SS, RB, AR, JS, LH, TT, LC, MK, JB, WH, EM, DD, JV, LT, CR, ER, MT, RR, MG, KT, LB, NH, MLF, BG, AM, LG
Also, thanks to NEA who sent the copy of Aidan Nichols newest book, The Chalice of God and to the kind person who sent The Patrick O’Brian Muster Book (UK link HERE). I look forward to exploring both.
I am deeply grateful for the gestures of kindness which pick me up when I am down. Thanks. It is my pleasure and duty to pray for benefactors.
I will have my list in hand as a ready myself to say Holy Mass on Saturday.
Don’t forget to examine your consciences well so you can make a good confession on Saturday, if possible. Also, refresh your coffee supply while your at it.
Mystic Monk Coffee! It’s swell!