As the posts scroll along, here are links to some recent posts:
- Good new TV spot defending Catholic religious liberty!
- URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: For a priest who committed suicide.
- Before this is over, we shall “fight on the beaches”.
- IMPORTANT: Southern Baptists: Same-sex “rights” are NOT the same as civil rights
- SATIRE: What The Sisters Mean To Us (amusing video)
- GUEST POST: “the sisters chose to put this out there for the public”
- Of ketones, coconuts and Alzheimer’s
- VIDEO: Crossed stole v. crossed-up Catholic – or – Fr. Ted and “The Talky Woman”
- PODCAzT 129: Of the solstice, and The Baptist, and summer poems
- “He must increase. I must decrease.” A note on the Summer Solstice
- You can’t make this stuff up: Nuns On The Bus UPDATE!
- On altar rails and sanctuaries and proper liturgical roles
- Divine Intimacy
- POLL: Should the “new” Prefaces be incorporated into the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite?
- IMPORTANT: Bug Out Bags
- Defending True Marriage
- A lament for the Octave of Pentecost from a surprising source
- SUN TEA and ICED-COFFEE
- SATIRE: Please, Sisters! Save our planet!
- Benedictio ad barbam
- Card. Dolan’s new book on Religious Liberty available: $0.99!
- Adding a couple books to my Kindle Wishlist
- Some Z-Swag “in the wild”!
- IMPORTANT: Group funded by George Soros poised to attack US Bishops for the “Fortnight for Freedom”
- VIDEO: An Ordinary Vocation
- The Feeder Feed: various colors and killing chipmunks
- ENGLAND Friday 29 June is a Holy Day of Obligation
- The Holy Father on active participation and worth, reverent liturgical worship
In your kindness, please consider using the donation button. This month is way behind, fwiw.
Many thanks to those of you who have set up monthly recurring donations. Your help is appreciated and I remember you regularly in prayer. On Saturday I will say Mass for benefactors, which is my duty and pleasure.