Please keep up your prayers going for my intentions. Also, when you visit the blog, please always check the YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS entry, which I will refresh every couple weeks or so. If those entries get a lot of use, I will keep them as a regular and stable feature of the blog.
- As it turns out, standard physics prevailed: Pioneer Spacecraft Anomaly solved.
- Analysis of NPR’s interview of LCWR Pres. Sr. Pat Farrell: like a 7-year old’s manipulative obfuscation
- Mystic Monk Coffee of the Month, for July, is….
- United States of America: “Mission Territory”. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- POLL ALERT! Australia: Legal efforts to force priests to break Seal of Confession!
- Reason #12894 for Summorum Pontificum
- Fake open-mindedness, diversity, tolerance, otherness
- Prayer to St. Joseph for a Difficult Problem
- Why Fr. Z pushes Mystic Monk Coffee.
- Wherein it is not possible but that Fr. Z rants.
- SSPX Bp. Fellay speaks about their General Chapter, the new CDF Prefect, unity with Rome (unresolved)
- CAUTION! HARD WORD SIGHTING! CAUTION!
- REMINDER: Z-Swag – Newman’s “To be deep in history” Mug
- WE ARE THE 99%! OCCUPY VATICAN!
- Pluto Augmented
- Your Good News
- QUAERITUR: Is the Sabbatine Privilege still in force?
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- Douthat’s NYT Op-Ed: Can Liberal Christianity Be Saved?
- GUEST ENTRY: Praying and vesting in armor before combat and before Holy Mass
- NEW: Recording of the “Internet Prayer” in NORWEGIAN!
- WDTPRS 7th Sunday after Pentecost – acts of faith
- Wherein My Book Sorting Continueth: “How many branches of wax-candle light, How many drops of weary heart’s blood!
- Pope Benedict’s homework: “What I did for my summer vacation.”
- C of E hijinx: an object lesson in Church and State
- WDTPRS 15th Ordinary Sunday – We can’t have a relationship with a formula
- Of Darwinian Struggles and The De-Selection of Dear Friends
- Congressman introduces Religious Freedom Tax Repeal Act
I want to thank all the people who have sent things, especially, the boxes and whatnot, from my amazon.com wishlist recently. Those weren’t “fun” things to send, but they were incredibly useful. Also, there was a moment when a delivery provided a real consolation, as a matter of fact, in a bad moment.
Thanks to all of you who have sent sentiments and promises of prayers. Thanks also to those of you who have been using my links for Mystic Monk Coffee and for the “Soap Sisters” in New Jersey. Thanks to all of you who are using my links to amazon and using my amazon search box. That really helps. Thanks for the purchases of swag from my Cafepress.com store. Thanks for the donations, especially those of you who have subscribed for a recurring monthly donation. Every single time I get an email notification that a donation has come it, I get a little boost of encouragement. I have a lot of big expenses coming up pretty soon, and the donations are welcome.
On Saturday morning I will say Mass for the intention of benefactors, which is my duty and pleasure. I’ll take my list of donors along, which I have added to since the last time, including:
DH, KW, AN, WH, MK, TS, IH, Fr. LT, JB, AH, NH, C’OD, LS, EMcG, KA, AMcK, KB, AM, BB, AN, FN, JP, AS, BD, ML, WH, VW, VS, JD, JR, CG, NH, MF, EC MB, AS, MH, AR, JS, MS, MH, TP, MK, RQC, JB, HP, JEM, AH, TT, ML, AG, RW, DN, HE, CL, RB, HE, TB, LL, SS, AM, LT, LS, CO’C, ZA, MH, EMcG, JS, JB, WL, KB, BB, GMcI, LMF, LL, ER, AN, FN, JP, JB, AS, ML, MJC, VW, VS
JJ & JJ, KW, JR, CG, NH, PD
And MH for the Amazon gift cards!
I hope I got everyone.
I will add to that if other donations come in before Mass on Saturday morning.
You might also use the INTERNET PRAYER.