Be sure to consult YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS.
Some posts as they scroll along.
- MARS LANDING SOON! Gravity of Mars is now pulling Curiosity.
- Some notes to review before the LCWR Assembly in St. Louis
- Wherein women can comment about clothing and modesty.
- November meeting for Summorum Pontificum
- “Certain offices in human society require the officeholder to be loved and feared of men.”
- Archbp. Sartain offered to attend LCWR Assembly. In a spirit of dialogue, The Nuns rejected his gesture.
- 4 August: St. Dominic
- I know it is hard
- Of molluscacide and cinema. Of opening up and digging in.
- A GREAT idea in The Catholic Herald: Benedictine call for the donation of relics.
- “There is only one problem in the whole world….” Wherein Fr. Z has a mini-rant.
- QUAERITUR: The “Churching” of Women after childbirth
- How liberal Chicago Politicians (chuckle) reacted to Card. George and Chick-fil-A. Fr. Z rants.
- 3 August A.M.: Long-Awaited Olympic Hyper-Excitment Sporting UPDATE!
- 3 August: Finding of the Relics of St. Stephen
- Pope Benedict completed Vol. 3 of “Jesus of Nazareth”
- Ven. Pius XII
- Sorting and Throwing continues
- VIDEO: Craven, narcissistic, bullying slubberdegullion liberal (redundant, I know) harasses Chick-fil-A employee.
- At loggerheads over “pluck-buffet”
- Former Vatican ambassadors launch Catholics for Romney group
- True economic stimulus
- 2 August until midnight: “Portiuncula” Plenary (or Partial) Indulgence
- 1 August: Long-Awaited Olympic Hyper-Excitment Sporting UPDATE!
- Cold-pressed, iced-coffee!
- Spiffy photo of real nuns on Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day!
- Sorting stuff
Thanks for the donations at the end of July, dear donors. They really helped. I remember you again this morning during the Memento of the Living. I would appreciate your prayers as well.
Thanks to: HE, DMx2, RB, AM, TR, WH, ER, CO’C
Also, thanks to MS for the packing stuff.