Some recent posts as they scroll along off the front page.
- Blue Moon… you saw me standing alone…
- Washington state: Bishop warned by state over defense of marriage campaign
- Radio interview with a priest who learned the Extraordinary Form
- A new Pontifical Academy for the Latin language? So it seems.
- NCFishwrap, out to get Bp. Finn (D. Kansas City – St. Joseph)
- Our Catholic future and the war of attrition: an object lesson
- Vatican to work with Apple, iTunes to produce e-books
- Card. Dolan’s prayer at the end of the GOP convention
- A reminder about Rep. Paul Ryan from 2010
- More on priests and formation in both the Extraordinary and the Ordinary Form
- Detroit: 13 October – Call To Holiness Conference
- QUAERITUR: Is baptism by a priest who does odd things still valid?
- 10 yr-old boy donates his film earnings to Mother Theresa’s sisters
- FEEDBACK: If a priest cannot say Mass in the Extraordinary Form, is he properly trained?
- The Catholic League on efforts to silence Archbishop Cordileone
- Holy Communion services mistaken to be “as good as Mass”
- Lawler on Card. Dolan’s upcoming appearance at the Democratic Abortion Convention
- 29 August – Beheading of St. John the Baptist: diminishing returns
- A tribute to Fr. Thwaites
- QUAERITUR: At which parish should I register?
- “Judas could have left, as many of the disciples did; he would have left if he were honest.”
- The bones of St. Augustine
- Card. Brandmüller on the liturgical reform of Vatican II
- Pres. Obama’s attempts to fool people into thinking that he respects our religious freedom
- Winnipeg, the Extraordinary Form, and the New Evangelization
- QUAERITUR: If a priest cannot say Mass in the Extraordinary Form, is he properly trained? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- QUAERITUR: Bare altars (no cloths)
- A voice from Mars!
- POLL: Length of time of the elevation of the Host and Precious Blood during Mass
Though there hasn’t been much movement since the last time I posted thanks to benefactors, I again want to thank everyone who has sent anything from my wishlist or who has made a donation using the donation button. Also, thanks to everyone who has helped the Wyoming Carmelites by buying Mystic Monk Coffee using my link (and therefore also helping me) and who have used my Amazon links and my search box on the side bar. Each use of those links really adds up over the period of a month and is very important for me. Thanks a million. I remember my benefactors in prayer and regularly at Mass, which is my duty and pleasure.