BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE – MINNESOTANS – GET OUT THE VOTE!
The campaign in favor of the Minnesota Marriage Amendment is heating up.
Today there was a TV ad released:
There will consequences of this amendment does not pass and the homosexual marriage things gets even more traction.
I receive a list of bullet points from someone in Minnesota:
- Business who refuse to cater to samesex couples will be sued, and probably will lose.
- People will lose their jobs.
- Schools will be required to teach homosexual practices and culture and parents will not be informed.
- Within months, a homosexuals will want to have their wedding reception at a Knights of Columbus hall and will sue when they are refused.
- The Little Sisters of the Poor will refuse to put a couple of lesbians on their waiting list for retirement housing, who will sue when refused.
- A Catholic cemetery will refuse to bury a homosexual couple in the same grave lot and . . . .
- Homosexual teachers will sue when not hired for Catholic positions in schools and . . . .
- Priest/deacon homilists will be arrested for hate speech when criticising the homosexual movement . . . .
- Leaflet Missal and St. Patrick’s Guild, and other Catholic bookstores will be forced to remove books from their shelves and catalogues and . . . .
- Catholic schools will be refused accreditation from the State of Minnesota for classes taught and textbooks used that don’t conform with state mandates and homosexuals . . . .
- Gay Pride units will be refused entry in the St. Paul St. Patrick’s Day parade and . . . .
- Caterers, photographers, virtually every occupation in the Yellow Pages, will become subject to the homosexual “purity test” and if they don’t pass, “no work for you.”
- None of these homosexual militants will really want to do business with Catholic businesses. They want to destroy Catholic businesses and organizations. That is their mission in life — to eliminate all objections to their activities.
See the three Minnesota for the Protection of Marriage short TV ads on YouTube HERE.
The outcome of this amendment is up to you. There are few undecided voters on this issue. Therefore much depends on getting out the vote. Start making plans to help people get to the polls. Remember that when speaking to friends and family members about this issue that it is an emotional issue. Reason sometimes doesn’t cut it and can actually turn off people who emote rather than reason.