Links to some recent posts, which scroll pretty fast these days.
- Archbp. Gomez: traditional devotions together with new means of communication
- More on concelebration
- Of Cassius, Caesar, and the Al Smith Dinner
- Minnesota Marriage Amendment, TV ads, consequences, DONATE!
- POLL: Obama and Romney at Tanagra… er um… Al Smith Dinner
- Wherein Fr. Z gives Sr. Simone Campbell a pass on something really important
- The new, liberal version: “I pledge allegiance to Planned Parenthood…”
- “Why I hate bad Church music” – GUEST COLUMN
- D. Marquette: a grand gesture for the Year of Faith (Very cool!)
- FSSP Liturgical Ordo Correction: Sunday, October 21, 2012
- Losing the Siege of Vienna
- Nobel Prize for stem cell technology
- Denver Catholic school doubled enrollment in one year by introducing classical curriculum
- Reminder about Summorum Pontificum 5, Universae Ecclesiae 15 and the “stable group”
- Of SSPX internal unity, the prognosis, and an ultimatum
- Nuns On The Bus get frosty reception in Ohio
- Holy See Clarification about Equestrian Orders
- Surprise! New Archbishop for Indianapolis
- What they are NOT saying in the Synod about REAL New Evangelization: start having babies!
- Liberals only invoke their Catholicism when it agrees with their Leftism
- American Woman(priest)
- Shroud lore
- Brick by Brick and Biretta by Biretta
- The Doctor and the Great Time Warp
- STrib whines about Knights of Columbus help for the MN Marriage Amendment
- Video interview of a bishop who attended all the sessions of Vatican II
- Bp. Sample’s (D. Marquette) sermon for the Pontifical Mass of the Call To Holiness Conference (Over 10k views!)
- Nobel Prizes
- Fishwrap’s nutty over the Holy See’s ending of “tropes” during the Agnus Dei
- “There goes my life!” and Vatican II
- Frauds building on frauds.
- Protesters invade church chanting: ‘If Mary had aborted, we wouldn’t have this nonsense’
- A rock band’s Latin Credo
- QUAERITUR: Catholics For Romney?
- Call To Holiness Conference is underway
- VP Biden: Planned Parenthood “under law cannot perform any abortions”.
- Pro-abortion ‘c’atholic VP Biden fibbed during debate
I would also like to thanks quite a few people.
First, heartfelt thanks to everyone who donated generously for an upcoming trip to Rome, a pilgrimage of sorts in thanksgiving for Benedict XVI’s Summorum Pontificum. I will say Mass in Rome for all those who contributed. I have a list. I tried to write a brief note to everyone who pitched in.
Also, I thank everyone who has been pitching in for my monthly budget. Circumstances have urged me to raise the target amount, so I am that much more appreciative. I will say Mass on Monday, God willing, for those of you who sent donations. (RB, HE, DM, CMB, SS, RB, AM, MF, BC, ER, LS, CO’C, BA, CD, DP, Fr LT, TT, EMcG, KB, JB, RMcE, SM, FN, JI, MR, AN, AH, FN, JP, MC, DG, VS, VW, JR, MZ – I hope I didn’t miss anyone) I include also anyone who has sent items from my Amazon wishlists (regular and Kindle). I even had a couple precocious birthday items, which was nice.
Your prayers are also appreciated.