During this week I will have to do some on the blog, a migration from one server to another. I hope for a software update as well.
Remember to help each other with attention to…
Recent Posts, which scroll along quickly:
- John XXIII 50 years ago: St. Joseph added to the Roman Canon
- Chesterton in support of Dolan’s call for renewal of confession
- Happy Birthday St. Augustine!
- Nuncio Archbp. Viganò at Notre Shame talks about a concrete “menace” to religious liberty (IMPORTANT)
- “Pray For Our Bishops” car magnets
- Benedict XVI will issue a new encyclical on Faith.
- Are you offended by the use of G-O-D?
- ACTION ITEM! FATHER NEEDS A BIRETTA!
- USCCB meeting: Card. Dolan hits it out of the park! (Listen to the audio here.) (IMPORTANT)
- OLDIE POLL: Should the US Bishops implement “meatless Fridays” during the whole year?
- QUAERITUR: Must we not genuflect to the Blessed Sacrament during Mass?
- Priest asks people to go to confession instead of giving him things for Christmas. Huge response.
- NYC 13 Nov Holy Innocents: TLM, talk, Q&A with FSSP Superior General (TODAY!)
- Do you have some good news?
- Require your parish priests to hear confessions (NB)
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- A palindrome for St. Martin’s Day
- Reason #5466 for “Romanorum coetibus”!
- WDTPRS 32nd Ordinary Sunday – as lightly burdened foot soldiers on an urgent mission
- Medieval Airport Security
- Look! Up in the sky!
- OORAH! 237!
- Pope Benedict, speaking on liturgical music and the new evangelization, emphasizes Gregorian chant, polyphony, listening
- St. Leo the Great
- Pontifical Academy for Latin established by Benedict XVI
- UK: Legal path set to deny charitable status to Church which exclude anyone from Communion, sacraments
- QUAERITUR: “Marry us or you’ll drive us out of the Church!” (LIVELY)
- Let the payback begin
- Your Excellencies: Tell the National ‘c’atholic Reporter to drop the term “Catholic”
- My view for a while
- New Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury – a new hope!
- Atlas = Atlante = Atlanta
- Oaf For A Day! Fr. Michael Tegeder revisited
- More whiny hand-wringing from Fr. Finigan
- Reflection on the election.
- After the Sack of Rome in A.D. 410
- Mystic Monk Coffee Thanksgiving Blend (and a good idea for you) (TIMELY)
I want to extend my humble thank to everyone who sent donations for the trip to Rome. It was rich and useful and refreshing and encouraging. I remembered all of you at the altar when I said Mass in Rome, praying for your intentions. It is my pleasure and duty to pray for benefactors. My next Mass for benefactors will be Saturday morning 17 November. Lately, I have in mind especially: ER, LS, CO’C, EMc’G, KB, RMcE, JB, Dr. AS, BB, MK, MF, SM, KC, LB, JG, AN, SS, FN, JP, RF, HH, CG, ML.
Some of you have also sent things from my amazon wishlist. Helpful. Thanks. Right now I am a little disorganized, but I’ll add names to the aforementioned.
Donations are “behind” track this month, so here is the link.