First, let’s help each other out:
- Duhhhh…. Nice try, Fishwrap! [Wherein Fr. Z responds to an attack.]
- Benedict XVI on ‘critical’ Scripture scholars
- QUAERITUR: Does the obligation to do penance on Fridays bind us under pain of sin?
- I have a dream …. Find a home for Roy!
- Sr. Fiedler’s spittle-flecked nutty over Mr. Bourgeois
- NYC/NJ 24 November – (Usus Antiquior) Altar Server Retreat and Solemn Mass
- Benedict XVI: “If God does not also have power over matter, then he simply is not God.”
- New cards with “vesting prayers”
- Misogynist England now waging a war on women
- Benedict’s little dig at liberals [This one got under the NCR's skin!]
- Senate Bill gives govt. agencies WARRANTLESS access to everything you do on the internet
- The Older Courtesies and the Gravitational Pull
- Benedict’s little dig at modernist theologians
- “No one likes us – we don’t care” – Fr. Finigan on the New Evangelization and men
- Christ is born, astrology dies – a comment on the Pope’s new book about Jesus
- The dangers of liturgical dance
- Oh PLEEEEZZE let this be true! Mexican company Bimbo may save Twinkies
On the eve of Thanksgiving Day in these United States, I am thankful for you readers. Thank you for the time you take to visit the blog. Thank you for your comments. Thanks for the patience with the technical glitches this week.
Thank you donors, benefactors, wish-list item senders. I keep a list of your names and regularly remember you at Holy Mass.
Thank you for using my links to buy Mystic Monk Coffee and soap from the sisters in New Jersey, and the Advent music CD from the Benedictines in Missouri, and items of all kinds through my amazon.com links.
Thanks to you who sent by email kind words, feedback, promises of prayers.