First, help each other by using the entry
The combox is active for about two weeks and then I have to make another entry. I try always to link back to the other requests.
Help with a blog award? You can vote once daily.
And because they scroll off quickly…
- LENTCAzT 21 Tuesday 3rd Week of Lent – How do we treat God?
- Lighter but still serious fare
- House Members Introduce Conscience Protection Act. USCCB asks support.
- Blog was down for a bit… an attack YES… IT HAPPENS
- Catholic Vote on silly WaPo article about retired Benedict’s sly influence
- A priest on hearing confessions for three hours INSPIRING
- The Conclave’s voting process hardware AMUSING
- Conclave Comets!
- The Conclave and the matter of handling of clerical sexual abuse of minors
- A letter about the Church in … Pravda?
- Question to priestly readers
- Card. Ouellet: I have to say to myself, ‘What if, what if…’ It makes me … somewhat afraid.”
- JUST TOO COOL! Catholic school children hold a CONCLAVE! PHOTOS! FANTASTIC!
- A new/old model for Catholic health care? An interesting small clinic. INTERESTING!
- Hey Cardinal Electors! An expression of hope from Russia about a new Pope.
- LENTCAzT 20 Monday 3rd Week of Lent – a turning point in life
- 1.21 GIGAWATTS?!?!?
- Omens and portents and signs! OH MY!
- Annual appeal videos during Mass. Fr. Z posts an example. POLL ALERT!
- LENTCAzT 19 3rd Sunday of Lent – THIRST
- Opus Bono Sacerdotii: Helping priests who have no one else
- Don’t believe in mortal sin? Card. Arinze explains the situation to you.
- Votive Masses “Pro eligendo Summo Pontifice” during “Sede Vacante”
- LENTCAzT 18 Saturday 2nd Week of Lent – “Looking at Christ, we feel at the same time looked at by Him.”
- The Way of the Cross – Joseph Ratzinger (Good Friday – 2005)
- The Feeder Feed: Cardinal Edition
- Dr. Peters v. National Schismatic Reporter – MAKE POPCORN!
- QUAERITUR: During “Sede Vacante” what must priests say in the Eucharistic Prayer now that there is no Pope?
And thanks are due to readers who gave donations. I keep all your names on a list and remember benefactors regularly at Mass and with Masses for your intentions. (UPDATED Mar 7 04:34 GMT)
CMB, DM, RB, PT, RB, JEM, HE, DG, DB, LM, MBD, BG, SK, JM, MA, CK, MD, JFL, HB, KR, RC, MG, MJC, MAB, RS, xyz, LC, TT, DN, KG, CB, MS, AM, NLM, AD, MF, GS, JF, PG, JB, RB, LS, KA, BB, TR, MG, MF, HK, EDG
I’ll update as I can. (And as always, GS, DY, and KA are ongoing.)
I received a couple books for my Kindle from the wishlist and also a gift card. Thanks!
Keep me in your prayers, especially for strong good health in the next couple stressful weeks. I have got to shake off the last vestiges of this cough.
At last, the traffic is still pretty high. I am going to have to eventually have some changes made to the hardware. I hope the moment won’t come at the very worst time (just as the Protodeacon is about to say “Annuntio vobis…”.
You can also see some changes here as you look around. The amazon.com search box is back. Some links to books and other things will reappear slowly but surely. I am shifting away from blog’s original name to simply “Fr. Z’s Blog“, which I think is pretty straight forward. Why have such a complicated name that a) hardly anyone gets right and b) doesn’t really pertain as well now that the translation question is settled. I’ll still do translation stuff, of course! So, perhaps you will update your sidebars on your own blogs and sites by adding before the original name “Fr. Z’s Blog”. You Brits can leave out the “.” and say “Zed”.