Nice kitty!

The next time you see Felix your house cat line up on something and pounce, picture yourself in the forest with this kitty.

Please share!

This entry was posted in Just Too Cool and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nice kitty!

1. Jennifer B.D. says:

Just have to say it, “Geaux Tigers!!!” Loved seeing this video.

2. wanda says:

Here kitty, kitty. Nice kitty, goooood kitty. We have 2 of the tigers relatives here. Much the same behavior as in the video. They are indoor kitties but I’ve often thought I wouldn’t like to be the wee bird or mouse who came into their crosshairs.

3. RobW says:

The big cats are beautiful killing machines…the little ones are too. Sorry Disney, that’s reality.

4. Southern Baron says:

Yeah, my alma mater has pretty much the best mascot. When the chapel was providing the wrong sort of quiet for me back then, I would ride my bike down to Mike V’s compound late at night and watch him pace. I never thought I would see his successor on Fr Z though!

5. trad catholic mom says:

Oh I miss living in Baton Rouge. My 5 kitties would be scared of Mike though.

6. VexillaRegis says:

Awww!

7. inexcels says:

My tiger, it seems, is running ’round nude.
    His fur coat must have made him perspire.
    It lies on the floor–should this be construed
    As a permanent change of attire?
    Perhaps he considered its colors passe
    or maybe it fit him too snug.
    Will he want it back? Should I put it away?
    Or use it right here as a rug?

Hahaha–AUUUUGH!

Calvin and Hobbes

8. SKAY says:

Mike is beautiful. Thank you Fr. Z.

Geaux Tigers!

9. Quis ut Deus says:

Yes, as a Baton Rouge native and fellow LSU fan, I say Geaux Tigers!

Mike’s new habitat is so much better than the old one- for aesthetics, space, and security. Apparently, there are stories where he got out and some where people got in. Such a beautiful creature!

10. Faith says:

In all fairness to the tiger, these people are teasing him. How would you react?

11. incredulous says:

Faith, I agree. This guy should not be teasing the tiger for a number of reasons. A few years back, Tatiana demonstrated how at risk a teaser actually can be. Ultimately, Tatiana was killed because she responded to the teasing.

12. beesgrannie says:

Agree with Faith and incredulous. I find it very sad to see these magnificent creatures caged, penned and otherwise used for human entertainment/sport. If you want an authentic experience with wild animals, take yourself and family to the San Diego Zoo/Safari Park. They have about 2,000 acres of natural habitat for dozens of birds and animals. It’s a world class facility. Heck, you can even take a safari tour and hand feed a giraffe or hippo. Awesome. Wish ‘Nice Kitty’ had it so good.