CHRISTMASCAzT 32: The Eighth Day

I hereby conclude my 5 minute daily podcasts with the Octave of Christmas.

This year they are my token of gratitude for my benefactors who have donated and sent items from my wish list.  Thank you for pitching in so that others could benefit from your kindness.

Here is CHRISTMASCAzT 32.  Have some Mystic Monk Coffee and have a listen!

Please chime in if you listened and let me know how you are listened:Through the plug in on this post? Through iTunes? Downloading?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

This entry was posted in ADVENTCAzT, ADVENTCAzT, Liturgy Science Theatre 3000, PODCAzT and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to CHRISTMASCAzT 32: The Eighth Day

1. Lepidus says:

Thank you, Father.

2. SophiaGrace says:

Thank you, Father. You have my prayers.

3. Mariana2 says:

Thank you, Father!

4. Mike says:

Downloaded in Chrome on Windows 7. Thank you for the podcazts, Father.

5. wanda says:

Thank you, Fr. Z. Listened at your play button on the post. Blessings and prayers for you.

6. Venerator Sti Lot says:

Indeed, thank you for the CAzTS if the season(s)!

7. Venerator Sti Lot says:

“of”! (Plugin worked fine.)

8. TXKathi says:

Always a worthy listen. Thank you for your gift to us.

9. StWinefride says:

Thank you very much, Father Z, for the Advent and ChristmascaZts. They were much appreciated. I did notice that one of the readings from Auf Christus schauen for the Third Sunday of Advent was the same as last year’s for the same day (or near enough). I was going to mention it to try and earn a Gold Star! Looking forward to the LentcaZts – last year when the Station Church was S. Maria Maggiore at the end of March, I was staying at the Domus Nova Bethleem on Via Cavour , so had a fine view of the Church while listening to your LentcaZt- unfortunately we didn’t have time to go in that day as we had to catch an early train from Termini to Assisi!

(If Fr Z doesn’t mind, for anyone interested in staying in a Convent/Monastery in Rome, I can recommend the Domus having stayed a few times – rooms are spacious and at the back of the building, there is also a vast roof terrace. http://www.domusnovabethlem.it/en/1/home.htm). There are others, of course, perhaps I may humbly suggest that Fr Z could have a special page called Tips for Staying/Eating in Rome?!

Happy New Year 2014 to all!