First and foremost, help each other:
Some recent posts. They scroll off pretty quickly.
- “Brown Shirts” threaten medical workers treating illegal immigrants
- Sr. Simone Campbell, NETWORK against SCOTUS on Hobby Lobby
- ISIS terrorists call all Muslims next to “conquer Rome”
- Archbp. Coakley (Oklahoma) reacts to planned Black Mass at Civic Center
- Your Fishwrap Roundup today
- QUAERITUR: The washing of altar linens
- Adoration in Austin… in the Capitol in the Capital
- New Seminary in France, also for Extraordinary Form!
- Pope Francis and the Pallia
- Catholic church, sold, now to be a mosque
- Wherein Fr. Z looks for a cobbler, or tailor, or someone….
- Some reader feedback – UPDATE
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- Francis latest interview. Feminists won’t be pleased.
- D. Madison, WI: Pontifical Mass at the Throne
- Fr. Z’s Kitchen: Sauces and some rescue tips
- More about Holy Innocents in Manhattan (videos)
- ASK FATHER: Prayers for putting on cassock, surplice
- Citizen Wesolowski, laicized for violating minors
- We’ve see this movie before, and it ain’t The Bells of St. Mary!
- Special Treatment in Manhattan: “Where is the charity for this priest?”
- ASK FATHER: Criticizing a priest’s homilies
- Signatures of Saints
- Lutherans call for Latin Liturgy as an aid to identity and unity
- SCOTUS DECISIONS: strikes down “buffer zones” at abortion clinics
- Card. Collins: “receiving communion is not obligatory at Mass”
- Seeking Jesus outside Church? Pope Francis says: “Dangerous and harmful”
- Deep pockets undermine Catholic teaching through bribes
- Catholic Identity and You
- Just for fun.
- Ass. of US Catholic Priests met in St. Louis. Average age….
- Kids Divorce Stories
- Bp. Paprocki’s Pastoral Letter: Ars celebrandi et adorandi
I am deeply grateful to all of you who have sent feedback, especially your news about having returned to the sacraments or having been helped because of something you read here. Also, thanks enormously for donations from you benefactors, using the donation button, and things sent from my wishlists, including Kindle books. I am racing through lots of books these days, also the text-to-speech feature of my Kindle keyboard. Many of you have subscribed to have a monthly donation sent automatically. I try to send a thank you note to all of you. If I have failed to get to you, it was an oversight only. Sometimes I get behind.
I will say Mass for the intention of my benefactors on Saturday, 5 July. All of you who have sent donations and items will be included, of course. This is my pleasure and duty.