You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- Will D. said If it’s getting to the operating system̵...
- Kathleen10 said Bellisimo Fr. Z! (may have spelled that wrong) A...
- BLB Oregon said As for Mr. Obama, he should have asked the Marine...
- Kathleen10 said Fr. Z. I can’t help you unless you speak Eng
- Bos Mutissimus said 1) Concur that BHO has less respect in general fo...
- BLB Oregon said Who is supposed to attend to this? It would be a d...
- PostCatholic said This has been an interesting thread. I wonder how,...
- Andrew Saucci said The architectural limit on 32-bit operating system...
- Gratias said In November of last year I attended a Public Audie...
- Sword40 said I have to say that Obama isn’t “dumb...
- William Tighe said No doubt this has been stated numerous times befor...
- PostCatholic said I realize this an old thread. But I think a readin...
- EXCHIEF said “I would rather potus would be seen holding...
- andersonbd1 said Make sure you don’t touch the metal parts wi...
- Jerry said What is the make and model of the system? What OS...
- Supertradmum said One must ask one’s self honestly if one rece...
- Ted said A 32 bit system, normally the operating system, ca...
- Supertradmum said That you may be the children of your Father who is...
- Tom in NY said Our readers are strong on the religious reasons fo...
- Giuseppe said Speaking of Tom Lehrer, while his Periodic Table s...
- xsosdid said I asked one of my sons, a computer science student...
- The Masked Chicken said If only I had a piano and Tom Lehrer…I feel...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said It’s 32-bit. I checked around and it seems t...
- The Masked Chicken said The amount of RAM is determined by the motherboard...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said Fr Martin Fox says: It may be that I am too infl...
- Athelstan said As Ralph said, I think a switch would be PERFECT f...
- Fr Martin Fox said Gulielmus’ pictures are a strong rebuttal. I...
- benedetta said The photograph is emblematic of Obama’s atti...
- billy said @traductora – I served four years on active...
- EXCHIEF said Whether the POTUS as CIC has the authority to make...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
- How the LCWR, Magisterium of Nuns, get around the Church’s teaching and hierarchy
- The Pope wasn’t killed by a nail to the skull
- QUAERITUR: Why won’t the bishop let a priest come to say the TLM?
- Pope Francis out for a spin … and a March for Life in Rome
- QUAERITUR: I found a Host at my mother’s house. Wherein Fr. Z rants a little.
- Rail by rail!
- Of flower petals, firefighters, dedication, and holes in the roof
- Pope Francis canonizes the Martyrs of Otranto, slain by Islamic invaders
- Beati qui…
- QUAERITUR: People who walk away with Hosts
- WSJ on “The Trials of Father MacRae” – IMPORTANT
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Category Archives: Ecclesiae unitatem
American Archbishop Augustine DiNoia, O.P., is moving from the Congregation for Divine Worship to be the Vice President of the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei“.
I am not sure where the present Secretary Msgr. Pozzo is going… or if he is … Continue reading
Msgr. Bux to SSPX: “Come take part in this blessed future in which we can already foresee dawn, despite the persistent darkness. “
Monsignor Nicola Bux, a consultor to the CDF and to the Office of Pontifical Ceremonies, etc., (originator of what I call the Bux Protocol - which every priest and bishop should remember that people may invoke!) has written a letter to … Continue reading
The nice people at the Fraternity of St. Peter’s offices sent me a copy of their Ordo.
I looked at the Angelus Press Ordo recently and posted about it.
My initial observations about the FSSP Ordo are a) the FSSP is in … Continue reading
Universae Ecclesiae 8 says that those who request Mass and the sacraments in the Extraordinary Form “must not in any way support or belong to groups which show themselves to be against the validity or legitimacy of the Holy Mass … Continue reading
On kreutz.net you will find a story, in German, about a video from the former superior of the SSPX Fr. Schmidberger thanking the Holy Father for the lifting of the excommunications of the four SSPX bishop. Fr. Schmidberger is now … Continue reading
The wonderful and persistent Anna Arco of The Catholic Herald has on her blog an interesting piece about SSPX Bishop Williamson.
Dinoscopus sleeps, eats and blogs: Williamson Redux
After months of sensible silence in the genteel exile of Wimbledon, Bishop Richard Williamson, … Continue reading
In an earlier report, we were given to believe that perhaps there would not be another meeting of the and CDF SSPX delegations for a while. However, Petrus has a bit of news in Italian.
The upshot is that i.Media reports … Continue reading
The always interesting Rorate as well as the experts of liturgical eye-candy NLM, not to mention the Italian site messainlatino.it all get my biretta tip for this. I share it here to make it known to a wider group of … Continue reading