Fr. Z’s Rome Trip Fund…CLICK TO SEND ME FAR AWAY!
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- JonPatrick said Well said Brother Forde. One area where we in the...
- jaykay said Br. Tom Forde: you put your finger on it. The root...
- Br. Tom Forde OFM Cap said I hope your lunch was enjoyable! Absit invidia &...
- StJude said Sadly.. I dont think we can recover from ObamaR...
- Absit invidia said Up until the mid 2000′s I was hearing script...
- Giuseppe said I always pray directly to God. I know the saints...
- LarryW2LJ said I would like to say something witty or wise, but w...
- shin said Or Pope St. Pius X: ‘Obviously the need of t...
- shin said What kind of education does the President wants ch...
- Norah said I would have loved to hear the talk on the school...
- Norah said Dr Gregg is an expat Australian. He replied very...
- Stvsmith2009 said On Sunday, June 16, the patriarch of the Maronite...
- PA mom said I was a recipient of Pope John Paul II’s int...
- Imrahil said (Comment above was an addition to a comment in mod...
- Imrahil said in favor of global capitalism (in the distributist...
- dmreed said Oh gosh, my apologies for misspelling Mr. Voris...
- Christine Niles said “Voris is a kind man, courageous, but kind.&...
- Miss Anita Moore, O.P. said johnnyDmunoz says: I remember a while back someone...
- Fr Jackson said It seems to me that prudence would demand some mor...
- Giuseppe said One of my favorite monologues from Father Guido Sa...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said Tomato lobbers rarely contribute helpfully to conv...
- contrarian said Duly noting that I’m lobbing tomatoes from t...
- Tina in Ashburn said Father Z, the conference looks like a great time,...
- Clinton R. said I too would urge caution in the canonization of Po...
- Father G said Here is another link from the USCCB with the Engli...
- inexcels said I’m afraid I don’t have high hopes for...
- inexcels said My problem with distributism is that the sources I...
- Anonymous Seminarian said JonPatrick: Fortescue’s book is fantastic f...
- moconnor said Please! Your first line shouldn’t be so deba...
- TomG said ocalatrad: the only thing “objectionableR...
Show public support!
Wyoming Catholic College!
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- Gregg’s: Are we becoming Europe?
- 2nd miracle for John Paul II takes another step forward
- Acton U 2013: Day 1 (with UPDATES)
- “Better to die honorably in the field than ignominiously hang upon the gallows.”
- ACTION ITEM! ST. JOSEPH’s name NOW in Eucharistic Prayers II, III, IV
- “When ‘Guitar Masses’ became a chew toy between traditionalists and progressives
- Pres. Obama sticks his nose into Catholic education in IRELAND
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- What is your good news?
- QUAERITUR: Wouldn’t audible prayers in the Extraordinary Form be better?
- Request for Prayers
- WDTPRS 11th Ordinary Sunday: God begins and completes the meritorious things we do
- WDTPRS 4th Sunday after Pentecost – Our rebellious wills.
- Irish PM ‘c’atholic Enda Kenny – what a classy guy
- What is “lobby” all about in the Vatican “gay lobby” chatter going on?
- POLLS: Latin and/or Vernacular at Low Mass (TLM)
- Hunger Bones
- RECENT POSTS and THANKS and MASS for benefactors
- QUAERITUR: Vernacular only readings in traditional Low Mass?
- Different confessional practices/customs around the world
- CLERGY and CLERGY ON CALL Car Magnets
- Want a TLM in your parish? Here is how it was done in one place!
- QUAERITUR: Confessional etiquette
- Catholic League’s head: Pope Francis should expel Vatican’s ‘Gay Lobby’
- Human rights? Over-rated.
- Nancy Pelosi: late-term abortion “sacred ground”
- WISCONSIN: Legislation requiring ultrasounds
- Of Star Wars and Immanentism and Birdcages and Elite Snobbery. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Schadenfreude and Reform of the Roman Curia
- QUAERITUR: Distance of a priest’s valid consecration
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… check it out!
You keep this blog going.
Tag Archives: Bp. Finn
I caught this excellent post over at SERVIAM!
And while the sweet sounds of bats upon balls heralds another year of America’s Pastime, the spring training to which I refer is of an even more sacred kind (as hard … Continue reading
On the The Catholic Key, blog of the newspaper of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph comes this, which will also be in print.
The great Bp. Robert Finn… with my emphases.
March for Life: Culmination of Many Efforts to Support and … Continue reading
Here is some good news from the Diocese of Kansas City – St. Joseph:
Diocese Granted Jurisdiction in Historic Process
Half a world away from a shrine that attracts millions of Christian and Muslim pilgrims each year, a Cause for the Beatification … Continue reading
Here is an interesting piece of news from the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph where His Excellency Most. Rev. Robert Finn has the reins. From the blog of the diocesan newspaper The Catholic Key:
Beatification Cause for Founder of Mary’s House … Continue reading
I was alarmed today to see an article in the National Catholic Fishwrap… Reporter … wait for it and put down your freshly brewed Mystic Monk Coffee…
… praising His Excellency Bp. Robert Finn of Kansas City-Joseph.
I wondered: Did … Continue reading
This is the Year of Priests. I think it is fair, especially during this year, when talking about the Year of Priests, we talk about vocations to the priesthood.
Let us not forget that every person has a vocation. All vocations … Continue reading
We talk a great deal, and rightly so, about praying for vocations among men. We must also pray both that women will answer a call and also have a place to go to realize that vocation.
Traditional communities of women … Continue reading
A reader alerted me to this from the upcoming edition of The Catholic Key:
October 25: Priesthood Sunday in the Year For PriestsBy Most Rev. Robert W. FinnBishop of Kansas City – St. Joseph
We have in our Diocese of Kansas City-St. … Continue reading