Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
- Fr Martin Fox said sw85 says (23 April 2014 at 1:15 pm): ‘We sh...
- momoften said Safe and wonderful journey Father-may God Bless Yo...
- everett said VARoman, in speaking with the priests regarding ad...
- Supertradmum said PPS and I am convinced that God not only tells the...
- The ‘cold calling’ pope | The Washington Observer said [...] than anxious with a new pope during a initia...
- Supertradmum said BTW, sems have told me that their own moms did not...
- Supertradmum said APX, the question is not about knowledge only but...
- jameeka said Thank you, this was so uplifting as I was driving...
- APX said Profling, There is no such thing as being a “...
- Supertradmum said Private prophecies are not infallible teachings of...
- benedetta said elixir.
- HeatherPA said The desecration of the meaning of the Sacrament of...
- Supertradmum said PS I know personally a vocations director in an Am...
- Supertradmum said In some dioceses, up to fifty percent of those in...
- JuliB said A key to vocations is sermons and general religiou...
- jhayes said What will her pastor do when she comes up to recei...
- Giuseppe said I agree with Dr. Peters that ‘once baptized,...
- AngelGuarded said Facebook = Fakesbook. I’ll stick with Faithb...
- slainewe said Dear Astronomer, You have my prayers, but it does...
- jfk03 said The “hint” is from the paschal sermon...
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father!
- Cathy said profling, yikes! There are no part-time vocations...
- wanda said I’m thankful for your soft & safe landin...
- LarryW2LJ said Sorry – forgot to mention that Pat Archbold&...
- LarryW2LJ said I, for one, agree with Pat Archbold’s commen...
- Father P said Interesting that in the Vatican Insider article th...
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father, very useful!
- Kirk O said The real problem is that so many people have left...
- Kerry said Regarding the asteroid(s) from Chicago at the Casa...
- av8er said Maynardus = hilarious! I saw this story on CNN Int...
Fathers, you don’t know who might show up! It could be a “big fish” of one sort or other…
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
My wish lists
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Rome: Day 1 – settling back into it
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 51: Easter Thursday – You who arrive only at the eleventh hour
- My View For Awhile: Meandering to Roma – Part 2
- Confusion in Telegraph story about Francis and divorce/remarriage
- ASK FATHER: Spouse unwilling to seek convalidation of marriage.
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 50: Easter Wednesday – You are like a new colony of bees
- WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!
- The Feeder Feed: Old Chasuble Edition
- The key to increasing vocations
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 49: Easter Tuesday – Finding the bones of St. Paul
- OLDIE PASCHALCAzT 48: Easter Monday – Octaves explained
- ASK FATHER: Godparents must be confirmed, married properly
- Your Easter Sunday sermon notes
- WDTPRS Easter Sunday: “Be what you see and receive what you are.”
- How the great have fallen.
- Fortissimo in the Faith: two bloggers (I one) looking back
- Saturday Stroll
- An anniversary
- ¡Vaya lío! Great idea for diocesan New Evangelization!
- Easter, customs, food and you!
- LENTCAzT 46 Holy Saturday
- Foot-washing, law, journalists, liberal activists, and Bp. Morlino
- Nancy Pelosi: Episcopalian foot washer!
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by Bl. John Henry Newman
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by St Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 45 Good Friday
- POLL: 2014 Holy Thursday Foot Washing Rite – what happened?
- Thank you for something!
- Francis’ Chrism Mass Sermon: priests are very small
- AUDIO PODCAzT: Via Crucis by Joseph Ratzinger
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
More food for thought…
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void."
- Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 176
Even More Food For Thought
"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests."
- Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee, 1824. ME 16:73
Tag Archives: bullying
At News and Faith there is a good piece everyone should look at.
OPEN SEASON ON PRIESTS? Demands To Disclose Names Of Priests Not Credibly Accused Of Abuse Go Too Far!
St. Paul, MN—Catholics priests have rights, too, and the Catholic Defense … Continue reading →
Michael Sean Winters has a piece at Fishwrap (aka National Schismatic Reporter) in which he attacks both Bp. Robert Morlino of Madison (and the undersigned). MSW doesn’t like clerics who are “culture warriors”, you see. The Fishwrappers claim that “culture … Continue reading →
When people come into church looking to turn the moment of Holy Communion into a protest moment or a demonstration in favor of some cause, especially one that opposes any teachings of the Church, those people must be denied Holy … Continue reading →
Biretta tip to the pro-life blog of Jill Stanek (who recently linked to me, so I am returning the favor!).
As you know, the IRS has been targeting and harassing conservatives. I wouldn’t be surprised if this came from the Oval … Continue reading →
Archbishop Nienstedt of St. Paul & Minneapolis stands up again!
Catholic Church ramps up opposition to Minnesota anti-bullying bill
By Beth Hawkins
The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis has come out strongly against proposed anti-bullying legislation, linking it to the push to … Continue reading →
VIDEO: Craven, narcissistic, bullying slubberdegullion liberal (redundant, I know) harasses Chick-fil-A employee.
CMR deserves thanks for letting us know about this video. Give him some traffic.
This is a great example of what liberals are really like. Talk about hate!
Brrrr…. I just had a flashback to my old seminary faculty. … Continue reading →
In the Sunday edition of Hell’s Bible (aka The New York Times) there is a good op-ed by Ross Douthat. I recommend his book: Bad Religion: How We Became a Nation of Heretics.
Defining Religious Liberty Down
By ROSS DOUTHAT
THE words “freedom of … Continue reading →
Priests and bishops will be targeted by homosexuals activists as victims in harassing court cases. Proponents of unnatural acts will bully – through litigation and threats of litigation and even violence – bully clergy into doing things that are contrary … Continue reading →
A press release from The Catholic Action League:
THREATS AGAINST CATHOLIC CHURCH IN ACUSHNET
A Catholic parish in the Diocese of Fall River [Massachusetts] has become the object of threats of violence, and vandalism, because of a sign posted on church property supporting … Continue reading →
From the Daily Mail comes this.
I have some sympathy for this fellow.
Severed pig’s head dumped on doorstep of crime fighting Italian priest after he condemned Mafia
Mobsters have dumped the severed head of a pig on the doorstep of a brave … Continue reading →