You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- frahobbit said Please pray for my co-workers: Lorraine needs a ne...
- Bea said Feast of the Sacred Heart last year: Two girls and...
- NBW said I would agree with Rose in NE. Our Parish doesn...
- frahobbit said PS As well as for Fr. Z’s intentions :)
- frahobbit said The petitions here are included in my prayers.
- Torpedo1 said I’ll pray for everyone here. Please pray for...
- JuliB said On Sat. I had my last test as part of the inaugura...
- BLB Oregon said In the pictures in the link Dave N. supplied, the...
- Ceile De said (Perhaps it’s an Eye of the Tiber story?)
- Ceile De said And what to make of Piero Marini being in charge o...
- Rose in NE said Let see, my old parish (about 3,000 families) allo...
- wmeyer said Bring the feminine back into the Church. Having gi...
- Cazienza said “Deaconess” hospitals are not invariab...
- Marie said My good news: After a year of very hard work by so...
- Catholic Hokie said When I was an altar boy growing up, they had both...
- maryh said Not only do female altar servers discourage vocati...
- mamamagistra said I’m struck by how much the LGBT movement has in co...
- teomatteo said Ahh…. so that is why gold’s elemental...
- Robbie said I’m somewhat torn by the second question. A...
- Fr. Augustine Thompson O.P. said For what it is worth, in the traditional Dominican...
- Liz said Please pray for my eldest who has been sick since...
- Athelstan said Black is customary and desirable for very good rea...
- BigRed said I will offer something I witnessed only a few week...
- greasemonkey said In the monastic rites albs are used. View some hi...
- APX said I can only speak from personal experiences that I...
- dmwallace said Now, what about CDW-funded scholarships for laymen...
- wolfeken said And, to illustrate, imagine how silly someone woul...
- wolfeken said It is worth noting, concerning the updated questio...
- Phil_NL said For favorable results from some blood tests. Than...
- Matt R said For the repose of the souls of Fr Ray Hoffman, CR...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- OLDIE PODCAzT 119: The Holy Name and Blasphemy
- WDTPRS POLL: All-male sanctuary/altar service and vocations to the priesthood.
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
- How the LCWR, Magisterium of Nuns, get around the Church’s teaching and hierarchy
- The Pope wasn’t killed by a nail to the skull
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Tag Archives: Freemasonry
Rorate has this, but I want to bring it to the attention of as many people as possible… lest nothing be done about it.
Keep in mind that Catholics cannot be Masons. Period. Masonry and Christianity are not compatible. As a … Continue reading
From a reader:
Recently I spoke with someone, who said Catholicism and Freemasonry would be compatible. I don’t really believe this. What’s the teachong of the Church about this matter?
Catholics may not be Masons or belong to masonic organizations. That’s it.
As … Continue reading