You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- TheAcolyte said Cf. the “Peregrinus Gasolinus” chapter...
- Matt R said JamesM, altar boys distinguishes them from ‘...
- Anti-Relativist said My cousin, Mark, was ordained as transitional deac...
- Priam1184 said I drew breath this morning when I opened my eyes....
- Got Holy Spirit? - Catholic Pentecost - Catholic ExtraOrdinary Form Latin Mass Milk Pentecost - AlwaysCatholic.com said [...] Spirit and Pentecost? Well, remember what th...
- JamesM said Would it not be better to refer to them as “...
- Latinmass1983 said As nothing is new under the sun, and nothing seems...
- acardnal said Didn’t the Holy See start a school for Latin...
- chantgirl said Eugene, may I suggest prayer through the intercess...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said Venerator Sti Lot says: And Callista is available...
- The Masked Chicken said Even graduate schools are scaling back on foreign...
- VexillaRegis said Chicken: !!!
- DumSpiroSpero said I am offering all of your prayer intentions in my...
- katerosemar said Veni Sancte Spiritus . . . Please pray for a dear...
- katerosemar said Fascinating. St. Aurea, pray for us. As for anothe...
- Scott W. said How about an online course?
- The Masked Chicken said VexillaRegis, Why, it’s almost like we were...
- The Masked Chicken said Congratulation, Mamajen! The Chicken
- VexillaRegis said mamajen: CONGRATULATIONS!
- The Masked Chicken said If you want, Father, I could burn a copy of either...
- FranzJosf said Once, about 20 years ago, I was serving Mass at th...
- JabbaPapa said Christopher : Jabba: 1)Bad RAM will frequently let...
- The Masked Chicken said Thank you, Father. I really appreciate this teach...
- Fr AJ said I much prefer black as well over red but either is...
- DanielKane said My son Daniel will received the Sacrament of Confi...
- Imrahil said He who is actually a cleric, should wear a cleric&...
- Eugene said forod may continue to my mother Caterina, who is f...
- Dr. Edward Peters said Hanc Igitur:”Some EF priests won’t allow mar...
- Kat said After three weeks homeless – my husband stay...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
- How the LCWR, Magisterium of Nuns, get around the Church’s teaching and hierarchy
- The Pope wasn’t killed by a nail to the skull
- QUAERITUR: Why won’t the bishop let a priest come to say the TLM?
- Pope Francis out for a spin … and a March for Life in Rome
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Tag Archives: homosexuality
On the site of KVIA in El Paso, Texas, we find this. My emphases:
El Paso Bishop Halts Priest’s Anti-Gay, Political Discourse
EL PASO, Texas — The Rev. Michael Rodriguez was transferred to a new parish because his stance on morality and … Continue reading
My dear old friend Fr. Jim Livingston, a priest of St. Paul and Minneapolis, has this to say about same-sex attraction.
We are jumping in media res, but this is from the STrib:
Some people can make the gay go away
JAMES LIVINGSTON, … Continue reading
From a reader:
I am a convert to the Faith. I wonder/am ticked off that Boston and Chicago each have a parish which has regular Masses for Homosexual so they do not feel so disenfranchized. I am sorry they are disoedient, … Continue reading
The Catholic League responded to Piers Morgan’s remark to presidential candidate Rick Santorum.
Last night on CNN, Piers Morgan asked presidential candidate Rick Santorum about his views on gay marriage. Santorum said he favored the traditional understanding of marriage, citing his … Continue reading
One of the worst pieces of reasoning I have seen in a while…. almost as bad as that recent stupid piece in TIME about the new translation .
Get a load of this, from the Telegraph.
First homosexual caveman found
Archaeologists have unearthed … Continue reading
From the site of the USCCB. My emphases and comments:
Archbishop Dolan Calls Refusal to Defend Defense of Marriage Act an ‘Alarming and Grave Injustice’
WASHINGTON (March 3, 2011)— “Our nation and government have the duty to recognize and protect marriage, not … Continue reading
Really creepy people. It is very creepy to disrupt legitimate worship services.
They are cowards, too. You can bet they wouldn’t do this at a mosque.
And to think that Rahm Emanuel will soon be mayor there.
From LifeSite News:
Gay protesters swarm Chicago … Continue reading