Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
My wish lists
- Siculum said Listening with the family.
- JonPatrick said When I click on the play button it seems to run un...
- HobokenZephyr said Folks, do yourselves a big favor and stop watching...
- Moro said wmeyer – Fair enough. I was going overboard...
- bookworm said AGW is possibly the only hypothesis in the history...
- Jim of Bowie said Listening. Thanks. BTW receiving my first full ord...
- Mike said [Another] Mike says: My pastor (ordained 1970, God...
- Andrea Mary said Thank you, Father! What a wonderful “Friday...
- mormormax said Thank you for this post Father. One thing that kep...
- cantrix said Thank you, Father. Just what I needed to hear toda...
- Gregg the Obscure said Thanks for posting. The plan for the rest of Lent...
- Netmilsmom said Oh my Goodness! Thank you! It’s hard to fin...
- Gerard Plourde said @Polycarpio, @mamajen I agree completely with your...
- Legisperitus said wmeyer: Motus in fine velocior.
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father!
- Marysann said Thank you, Father Z.
- guans said “whenever a little thing is left to it, ther...
- Polycarpio said As a lawyer, I appreciate the preference by some f...
- Mariana2 said Thank you, Father! Most salutary, the Sheen quote!...
- Mariana2 said Thanks, Father, wonderful post! Love Ablativus Abs...
- Dan said A quick bit of math: If the U.S.A have a populatio...
- excalibur said Working fine.
- PostCatholic said That data also correlates to the suggestion that t...
- Chon said Oops, correction, the article just said Yerby et a...
- The Daily Capybara & a Bit of Legend - BigPulpit.com said [...] S. Benitez Tolerance & Graciousness in t...
- Why Latin Mass Onlyists are Destroying the Latin Mass said [...] balanced and honorable Fr. Z also writes...
- majuscule said Thank you mamajen. You have put it into words much...
- Chon said Just found this …Sorry for the multiple post...
- Chon said Here’s another news source with a tiny bit m...
- Chon said Majuscule…if you click on the link Warren po...
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- AUDIO Stations of the Cross: Benedict XVI, Bl. John Henry Newman, St. Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 03: Friday after Ash Wednesday
- The Francis Effect™: Results Vary
- Francis and the Weeping Priests
- KY’s AG cites Francis undying quote as excuse for not upholding the law
- LENTCAzT 02: Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- ¡Vaya lío! Archbp. Sample weighs in on same-sex unions in Oregon. Fr. Z kudos.
- Amusing Ash Wednesday note
- Who knew? Reviving ancient viruses by disturbing permafrost.
- Your Ash Wednesday Mass and Sermon notes
- Pope Francis’ new interview: his answer about Benedict XVI and Popes Emeriti
- Francis at Santa Sabina
- An Open Letter to Most Rev. Michael Olson, Bishop of Fort Worth
- LENTCAzT 01: Ash Wednesday
- Is your garage door secure?
- Francis Pellverizes™ the Roman Curia
- Wherein Fr. Z rants, slaps some heads
- ASK FATHER: Do indulgences listed in the old ‘Raccolta’ still apply today?
- ASK FATHER: TEOTWAWKI, Sacraments, Documents and You
- Of Roast Beef, Rat Excrement and You
- LENTCAzT 00: Shrove Tuesday
- A Pontifical Mass at the Throne
- What else do we “tolerate though not accept”?
- Fr. Z’s first reaction to Bp. Olson banning Extraordinary Form at Fort Worth’s Fisher More College
- In The Wild: Mystic Monk and Z-Swag – hard to beat that
- Quinquagesima Sunday: Prepare for battle!
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- The demise of a Brutalist church
- ASK FATHER: Gelatin during Lent
- What does the TLM mean to you?
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Buying ammo online?
More food for thought…
“"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do.”
- Edward Everett Hale
Do you know Lighthouse CDs?
Tag Archives: Leadership Conference of Women Religious
On Coast to Coast AM (the radio show) the other night they were talking about Martians living on earth.
As it turns out, Martians mixed it up with the Celts a long time ago. This is why there are Celts with … Continue reading
If some of you are wondering what is going on with the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, there is a good summary piece at the National Catholic Register. That’s the Register, not the National Schismatic Reporter (aka Fishwrap… which is … Continue reading
I missed this the other day. On review, it is important enough to post about.
Over at Fishwrap, the National Schismatic Reporter, there is an interview with the head of the LCWR, Sr. Florence Deacon, from 7 May, while she was … Continue reading
It is hardly a surprise that bloggers and Catholic media outlets are not writing in greater detail about what Pope Francis told the international sisters group the other day.
Given that the American sisters over there were wowed by the fact … Continue reading
Here is something that I never thought I would write.
Fr. Z kudos to Jamie Manson of the National Schismatic Reporter.
One of Fishwrap‘s headliners, a darling of LCWR, the openly-lesbian, Margaret Farley-mentored Jamie Manson has sobered up about Pope Francis.
She has … Continue reading
Today Pope Francis met with some 800 leaders of women’s religious institutes from around the world in an organization called the International Union of Superiors General (UISG). Think of an international version of the LCWR.
This meeting of women religious in … Continue reading
National Catholic Reporter teams up with Ford Foundation backed entity to hide the truth about the Holy See’s ‘Doctrinal Assesment’ of the LCWR
Every year around Christmas and Easter, the usual hyenas emerge from the brush to worry at the Church’s heels. This year, as a little gift to the Christ Child, the National Catholic Reporter (aka Fishwrap) has teamed up with an … Continue reading
Tom Fox of the Fishwrap was one the honored invited speakers at the recent meeting of the Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR – a subsidiary of the Magisterium of Nuns). He has a brief but gushy post at … Continue reading
I posted a video of the Leadership Conference of Women Religious assembly’s keynote speaker, Barbara Marx Hubbard, HERE. If you were able to get through even part of it, you have an idea of what NunThink involves and why the CDF … Continue reading
On the site of the National catholic Fishwrap there is a story about a meeting of the past presidents of the Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR – a subsidiary of the Magisterium of Nuns). The story, by their obedient … Continue reading