Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
My wish lists
- I am cloudowl said O that we had hard-identity, courageous leaders of...
- I am cloudowl said Good luck trying to consummate…
- Irradiated said Also, due to immemorial custom, muskrat is allowed...
- I am cloudowl said We had a guest preacher, who discussed the temptat...
- Michael said I think he has a particularly good point about spr...
- Jack in NH said We again made the trek to the monthly EF mass. Fa...
- Michael said Perhaps I’ll use this Lent to see if alligat...
- Wiktor said Soon we will see people “marrying” dea...
- RichardT said Changing the clocks is like Canute trying to hold...
- Joan M said When I ate alligator in Asuncion Paraguay it taste...
- Volanges said VexillaRegis, I believe for the purpose of Friday...
- pelerin said I have now found out that post mortem marriages we...
- Chon said I don’t think Abp. Sample cares about a care...
- LeeF said @Supertradmum, I would appreciate if Father could...
- incredulous said Joe, what city do you celebrate the Holy Qurbana i...
- incredulous said Gator meat is very white and flavorless. It takes...
- tzard said More evidence of the push to have marriage be mean...
- VexillaRegis said Sorry, that How should not be there.
- VexillaRegis said How What does alligator taste like? Not like muddy...
- acardnal said HE Bishop Morlino gave an interview published in t...
- Jack Hughes said Sounds like something out of a monty python sketch
- incredulous said No, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has no limits...
- incredulous said muerknz, hopefully you refer to the Queen of Heave...
- Joe of St Thérèse said At the Syro Malabar Catholic church, the sermon fo...
- pelerin said I am sure this is not the first time this has been...
- Dundonianski said Truly an inspirational homily from the good Archbi...
- amsjj1002 said There’s almost 3,600 views as of this postin...
- muerknz said Incredulous – So the right to bear arms is s...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said Scott W. says: What say you? I say this is about w...
- incredulous said Father Z, I just learned from your combox that Ol...
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Lent, Alligators and You – Revisited
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- FRANCE: Dead and Not-Yet-Dead Unions!
- LENTCAzT 05: 1st Sunday of Lent
- URGENT: 9 March – change your clocks in these USA
- WDTPRS 1st Sunday of Lent (2002MR): what we can learn in no other way
- VIDEO: Sermon for Archbishop Sample’s 1st Pontifical Mass – MUST SEE
- Church to raffle off an AR-15. Predictable hysteria ensues.
- A bishop’s pastoral letter on Pornography
- LENTCAzT 04: Saturday after Ash Wednesday
- Urgent prayer request: health
- Bishop Robert C. Morlino: 1st Anniversary of Pope Francis’ Pontificate
- Liberals still celebrate Anthony Kosnik’s book, once used in seminaries
- Albany Sourpusses
- “Whoa!” Brick by brick in the Diocese of Madison.
- How you would have observed Lent in 1873
- AUDIO Stations of the Cross: Benedict XVI, Bl. John Henry Newman, St. Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 03: Friday after Ash Wednesday
- The Francis Effect™: Results Vary
- Francis and the Weeping Priests
- KY’s AG cites Francis undying quote as excuse for not upholding the law
- LENTCAzT 02: Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- ¡Vaya lío! Archbp. Sample weighs in on same-sex unions in Oregon. Fr. Z kudos.
- Amusing Ash Wednesday note
- Who knew? Reviving ancient viruses by disturbing permafrost.
- Your Ash Wednesday Mass and Sermon notes
- Pope Francis’ new interview: his answer about Benedict XVI and Popes Emeriti
- Francis at Santa Sabina
- An Open Letter to Most Rev. Michael Olson, Bishop of Fort Worth
- LENTCAzT 01: Ash Wednesday
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Buying ammo online?
More food for thought…
“"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do.”
- Edward Everett Hale
Do you know Lighthouse CDs?
Tag Archives: March for Life
First Things, which has revamped its site (check it out), has a good piece today about
EIGHT LIES IN PRESIDENT OBAMA’S ROE STATEMENT
by Matthew Schmitz
President Obama issued a statement today to mark the forty-first anniversary of Roe v. Wade. A mere paragraph … Continue reading
Are any of you going to Washington DC for the March for Life?
Technorati Tags: March for Life
Did you see this?
Vatican City, May 13, 2013 / 08:25 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pro-lifers who had just finished the third annual Italian March for Life on Sunday were surprised to see Pope Francis coming toward them in the popemobile.
“It … Continue reading
I am looking for March for Life photos of the banners and contingents from the Fishwrap (National catholic Reporter), the Catholic Health Association, the Nuns on the Bus, the Leadership Conference of Women Religious.
Technorati Tags: March for Life
Friday begins with Mass at Old St Mary’s in the Usus Antiquior in honor of Nellie Gray.
Confessions are being heard during Mass, which is always nice to see.
It is also great to see young people with March for Life gear … Continue reading
[Watch this for updates. Apparently there is something after the Pontifical Mass that may conflict for some people.]
Since there is going to be a Pontifical Mass (Usus Antiquior) at Old St. Mary’s in Washington DC. (5th and H Sts. NW), this … Continue reading
First I found Pres. Obama declaring “Religious Freedom” Day. Now I find Sr. Carol Keehan openly defending the unborn?
Sr. Carol Keehan: Sandy Hook ‘Separate Issue’ But ‘Abortion Takes the Life of an Innocent Child’
By Patrick Burke
(CNSNews.com) — Sister Carol … Continue reading
Some people are getting it. Liberals, even – to their eternal shame liberal catholics – are hijacking pro-life language as a way of promoting strict gun-control as if it were a pro-life issue. What they are really trying to do is silence … Continue reading
I received a press release from the nice people who organized the Pontifical Mass at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception a few years ago, the Paulus Institute:
St. Mary Mother of God Church to host Mass in honor of … Continue reading