Fr. Z’s Rome Trip Fund…CLICK TO SEND ME FAR AWAY!
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- Geoffrey said There have been many canonizations that were done...
- acardnal said Fr. Z, you should check out the President Ford Mus...
- Supertradmum said Hmm Fr. Z., some type of relic, not sure third cl...
- Thom said Legisperitus, while it is certainly prudent to not...
- Legisperitus said There are good reasons against jamming these sorts...
- Glennonite said Marytoo: re: the words of consecration, I have alw...
- eiggam said Enjoy your time in Grand Rapids. They are a happy...
- Kypapist said Reg: Hilarious! I didn’t know “O̵
- Midwest St. Michael said “Michael is one of the nicest guys you’ll ev...
- Father G said The following was released today: Decree from the...
- dmreed said Ah come on Father, do you know how upset it makes...
- OBAMA’S WAR AGAINST CHRIST | PatriotsBillboard said [...] John Zuhlsdorf quoted the Observer’s article...
- robtbrown said The charbroiled oysters at Drago’s in Metair...
- Jim said “Michael is one of the nicest guys you’ll ev...
- Fr. Thomas Kocik said The Ordinary Form in its most recent edition (2002...
- John of Chicago said or “summary”–works both ways for
- SimonDodd said carolina publican says: “[I]t seems to me th...
- John Nolan said 18 June is also the anniversary of the Battle of W...
- CMartin said I found a TLM Mass in the Twin Cities! Every Sund...
- Suburbanbanshee said Here’s an interesting video presentation on...
- Life and Liturgy | While Away at Benedictine College said [...] Learn about the use of the vernacular in the...
- pelerin said Therese mentions a ‘liturgical change coming...
- Andrew said DECRETUM Paternas vices erga Jesum exercens, in oe...
- Imrahil said Dear @Tina-in-Ashburn, well, I did read the bull n...
- Supertradmum said oops take–glasses wrong!!!!prescription̷
- Supertradmum said Thanks, she decided to send in builders to fix it...
- Stephen Matthew said Even those things not especially apocalyptic or di...
- Stephen Matthew said Solemn Vespers in a Cathedral, (particularly joine...
- Stephen Matthew said I should rather not hear the readings, or any othe...
- VexillaRegis said Dear Supertradmum, I’m praying for you!
Show public support!
Wyoming Catholic College!
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- 2nd miracle for John Paul II takes another step forward
- Acton U 2013: Day 1 (with UPDATES)
- “Better to die honorably in the field than ignominiously hang upon the gallows.”
- ACTION ITEM! ST. JOSEPH’s name NOW in Eucharistic Prayers II, III, IV
- “When ‘Guitar Masses’ became a chew toy between traditionalists and progressives
- Pres. Obama sticks his nose into Catholic education in IRELAND
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- What is your good news?
- QUAERITUR: Wouldn’t audible prayers in the Extraordinary Form be better?
- Request for Prayers
- WDTPRS 11th Ordinary Sunday: God begins and completes the meritorious things we do
- WDTPRS 4th Sunday after Pentecost – Our rebellious wills.
- Irish PM ‘c’atholic Enda Kenny – what a classy guy
- What is “lobby” all about in the Vatican “gay lobby” chatter going on?
- POLLS: Latin and/or Vernacular at Low Mass (TLM)
- Hunger Bones
- RECENT POSTS and THANKS and MASS for benefactors
- QUAERITUR: Vernacular only readings in traditional Low Mass?
- Different confessional practices/customs around the world
- CLERGY and CLERGY ON CALL Car Magnets
- Want a TLM in your parish? Here is how it was done in one place!
- QUAERITUR: Confessional etiquette
- Catholic League’s head: Pope Francis should expel Vatican’s ‘Gay Lobby’
- Human rights? Over-rated.
- Nancy Pelosi: late-term abortion “sacred ground”
- WISCONSIN: Legislation requiring ultrasounds
- Of Star Wars and Immanentism and Birdcages and Elite Snobbery. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Schadenfreude and Reform of the Roman Curia
- QUAERITUR: Distance of a priest’s valid consecration
- Document ready for close of Year of Faith
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… check it out!
You keep this blog going.
Tag Archives: Msgr. Pozzo
On Gloria.TV there is an interesting video interview with the Secretary of the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei”, Msgr. Guido Pozzo, about many matters concerning the SSPX, the talks with the Holy See, and the traditional form of the Roman Rite. … Continue reading
From the site of the SSPX. Here is the salient parts, as far as I can tell. Read the whole thing there.
[...]When I stated on August 15 of this year that we were in agreement on the fact that we … Continue reading
The Instruction on the application of the provisions of Summorum Pontificum, entitled Universae Ecclesiae, in paragraph 28, says in an English version:
Furthermore, by virtue of its character of special law, within its own area, the Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum derogates … Continue reading
Over at NLM there is a very useful entry, which also asks from some help from people who are competent in German.
At the German site of Vatican Radio there was an interview with the Secretary of my old haunt the … Continue reading
A reader sent a link to an engaging address given at Wigratzbad (the FSSP HQ) by the Secretary of the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei” back on 2 July about “Aspects of Catholic ecclesiology in the reception [assimilation] of Vatican II”.
He … Continue reading
I have been having an internet nightmare for a few days, so I am pretty sure someone may have picked up on this already.
I have had many discussions with priest friends about the flexibility with the provisions of Summorum … Continue reading