- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please come HERE first. Enter Amazon through my search box. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) Have you started to think to about Christmas shopping yet?
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- SKAY said Listening on the blog. Thank you, Father.
- New Sister said @ Vincent – too bad you can’t profit f...
- BLB Oregon said –”Oh–and Reynolds is still excommunica...
- markomalley said Thank you Father. I download the podcasts onto my...
- Eliane said I agree, Robbie, that the so-called “left...
- David Rummelhoff said Although the changes made to the text of Evangelii...
- PA mom said Listening off of the blog. Thank you, Father.
- nykash said When at an NO mass, I fight the urge to genuflect...
- Robbie said Count me as one who’s not overwhelmed by thi...
- McCall1981 said Everyone keeps saying that the liberals and the se...
- Bob B. said Sorry….Bless myself.
- truthfinder said I don’t know why it is but my home parish (a...
- DisturbedMary said Though not in my third trimester, I am in the four...
- mburduck said Oh–and Reynolds is still excommunicated. I...
- BLB Oregon said All things that keep Snowden off of the covers of...
- mburduck said Let’s take it! Some folks will be really ups...
- LarryW2LJ said At least the picture is “neutral”. In...
- BLB Oregon said If someone had asked for the vote of Benedict XVI,...
- The Masked Chicken said “I’m waiting for someone to tell me that I s...
- Vincent said New Sister, yes. I do the same. I’ve always...
- The Masked Chicken said “Fires in the home are relatively rare, most...
- catholictrad said I ordered the Church Militant rosary the first mom...
- The Masked Chicken said Time, really, ought to have different subcategorie...
- New Sister said Retroactive chiming in since 1st Sunday of Advent!
- Priam1184 said Eh, I get concerned for the Vicar of Christ when h...
- Bob B. said I’m waiting for someone to tell me that I sh...
- New Sister said On the infrequent occasions where I do attend a NO...
- iPadre said They love what they think the Pope is and stands f...
- TKS said Using plug in. Thanks.
- McCall1981 said That little moment when this secular magizine wrot...
Because you asked…
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- TIME and Pope Francis – POY
- QUAERITUR: Geneflecting for Communion in 3rd trimester
- QUAERITUR: Genuflections during the Novus Ordo Creed
- ADVENTCAzT 11: 2nd Wednesday of Advent – “Stir up our hearts, O Lord”
- Michael Coren on Popes who condemn “unfettered” capitalism
- A prayer for vocations
- Of GI bones and Combat Rosaries and a 90 year burial delayed
- GUN FREE ZONES! Funny.
- US 20 year high for vocations to priesthood
- Pope Francis v. world hunger
- Bp. Tobin on Nelson Mandela’s “shameful promotion of abortion”
- ADVENTCAzT 10: 2nd Tuesday of Advent – “better a lowly peasant than a proud philosopher”
- 1-day deal to get a Kindle 20% off
- An observation for Mr. Novak on Pope Francis and “trickle-down” in EG 54
- Effects of the “AFFORDABLE” Care Act
- BLECH! *splik* BLECH! GAK!
- ADVENTCAzT 09: 2nd Monday of Advent – “Indispensable reasons of the heart”
- Critic of Pope Francis loses gig with Catholic News Service
- QUAERITUR: Deacon tried to intimidate me out of wearing the cassock.
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- QUAERITUR: Second Confiteor… should I refuse to do it?
- The Blessed Virgin compared to the Air we Breathe
- ADVENTCAzT 08: 2nd Sunday of Advent – “Time which is lost returneth not”
- The Feeder Feed: Of Storks and Self-absorbed Promethean Neopelagians
- St. Edith Stein’s dialogue between Ambrose and Augustine
- Fishwrap attacks Francis AGAIN in the matter of women’s ordination
- 7 December: St. Ambrose of Milan
- St. Ambrose read without moving his lips!
- ADVENTCAzT 07: 1st Saturday of Advent – “Tota pulchra est Maria”
- The Feeder Feed: Christological Goldfinch Sighting!
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
Wyoming Catholic College!
“I use these spiffy, compact, light-weight altar cards when I travel. They really help with the dignity of even a temporary altar.” – Fr. Z
Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
For for thought:
Those who have least power in the decline of a State, are priests, soldiers, the mothers of many children, the lovers of one woman, and saints.
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Buying ammo online?
More food for thought…
“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded— here and there, now and then— are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty. This is known as ‘bad luck.’”
- Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
Do you know Lighthouse CDs?
Tag Archives: Nancy Pelosi
Former Speaker of the House and Arm-Chair Doctrix of the Church Nancy Pelosi, if she weren’t so harmful to our nation would be hilarious.
Pelosi on Obamacare: I Knew Ted Kennedy ‘Would Go to Heaven and Help Us Pass the … Continue reading
Remember when Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) – Theological Mastermind and Doctrix of the Church – said that her faith compelled her to endorse same-sex marriage and when she said she was going to side against the bishops? Or … or… … Continue reading
Nancy Pelosi’s insists that military chaplains be forced to perform homosexual “marriages”. Chaplains protest.
As a follow up to Nancy Pelosi’s recent stupidity, this is form CNS:
Chaplain’s Group Says Pelosi’s Wrong About Need to Protect Conscience Rights of Chaplains
By Pete Winn
(CNSNews.com) – A group representing more than 2,500 Evangelical Christian military chaplains says House … Continue reading
I am on the road so I’ll just post this and walk away in disgust.
Pelosi: No to Provision Protecting Chaplains From Being Ordered to Act Against Faith: ‘It’s A Fraud’
By Elizabeth Harrington
May 17, 2012
(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi … Continue reading
On the site of The Hill we read that during the upcoming Democrat convention, in which they will re-nominate the Evolver-in-Chief, the dems will try to insert a plank in the platform, probably the lower part of the platform, calling for … Continue reading
NOW, the National Organization of Women, has been struggling to remain relevant for some years now. Mention NOW and most women will say “Who?”
NOW is having a spittle-flecked nutty about the fact that the Catholic Church is resisting Pres. Obama’s latest … Continue reading
National Review has a mordant piece by Mark Steyn. There are good points here. He links the so-called “social issues” (and if they go wrong, everything else must necessarily go wrong) and the partisan political mud fight, and … Continue reading
In light of Nancy Pelosi’s latest (but consistent) scandalous betrayal of Catholic identity I introduce my Can. 915 series coffee mugs and other swag.
See what she’s done this time. HERE.
Here is the basic image for the mug and for the … Continue reading
The mighty Canonical Defender, Prof. Ed Peters, has posted on his excellent blog In The Light Of The Law a comment about Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) statement that, as a Catholic, she will stand with the Obama Administration against the … Continue reading