You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- mariadevotee said If he is retiring, we would love to have him in Na...
- Choirmaster said @semperficatholic: This is a very nicely written h...
- LarryW2LJ said Thanks Fr. Z! Like night and day from that trash t...
- Joe in Canada said Wonderful! I think sometimes that talking about ou...
- Scott W. said Thanks for posting this. A very timely article for...
- prolifemomri said Those of more willing to do than to pray, wait, tr...
- Athelstan said Hello Legis, I wager you weren’t the only on
- prolifemomri said Practically speaking, I’ve learned from sad...
- semperficatholic said Thanks for posting this. A very timely article for...
- Legisperitus said Honestly, when I was 6 years old and started readi...
- jaykay said Interesting about the black -v- red for senior/jun...
- pmullane said Supertradmum: “The route to holiness must be...
- Supertradmum said We have one priority. To cooperate with God to liv...
- dnicoll said As John Donne may have said: No man is an Iland, i...
- Athelstan said It’s true that the new translation is not pe...
- Midwest St. Michael said Oh man! Thanks for posting this, Fr. Z. :) As a l...
- pmullane said Yes! For someone trying to properly participate, M...
- Navarricano said E-mail duly sent, Father. And thank you very much...
- Supertradmum said Thank you for posting this. I have been trying to...
- Joe of St Thérèse said Deo Gratias, and e-mail sent!
- No Naysayers at NASA: Responding to Bob Seidensticker - BIG PULPIT said [...] Arnold, Catholic Answers Fear Produces Satel...
- Joe of St Thérèse said The most ab libbed part of the Mass I have seen is...
- chriskelly said Father, referring to my previous post – do...
- Woodlawn said Fr. Z said: “Apparently the separation of ch...
- torch621 said @muckemdanno Yes they are in full communion with t...
- jilly4ski said sirlouis, Saint John’s University School of...
- Hank Igitur said Kitchen island? Silly me, I have always thought th...
- Joe of St Thérèse said Get like minded boys that wish to kneel serving on...
- Tina in Ashburn said Yippee.
- muckemdanno said Uh-oh…this priest has used the “E̶...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- Pope Francis on the possibility of salvation for atheists
- A Pastor’s Page: We are Catholic to the extent that we accept Church teaching in its entirety.
- Pope Francis and the “exorcism”
- A priest reacts to priests reacting to the new translation
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- A new Catholic “whistle-blower” group
- Ed Peters on the suicide at Notre-Dame de Paris
- QUAERITUR: Can Father require all servers to stand to receive Communion?
- Lest We Forget: Of surveys, liturgical translations and whining
- Disasters, Death, and You
- Learning from disaster
- OLDIE PODCAzT 119: The Holy Name and Blasphemy
- WDTPRS POLL: All-male sanctuary/altar service and vocations to the priesthood.
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… 3 servings per day for 1 adult for 4 weeks or 4 adults for 1 week
Tag Archives: Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham
GREAT NEWS FROM ENGLAND! From the site of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham.
I’ll add a comment, below.
Ordinariate priest appointed to South London parish
An announcement was made yesterday (Sunday) that the Parish of the Most Precious Blood, Borough, is … Continue reading
Thanks to Anglicanorum coetibus, this comes today for your “Just Too Cool” file or your “Brick by Brick” file or your “Benedict XVI is the Pope of Christian Unity” file:
HISTORIC COMMUNITY OF ANGLICANS NUNS TO JOIN ORDINARIATE
A group of Anglican … Continue reading
Back when, we knew that something was going on within the CDF for Anglicans who desired closer unity with Peter, but we didn’t know what. There was a sense that the Holy Father must really want something important to happen for … Continue reading
Benedict XVI is the Pope of Christian Unity.
I received this press release from the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham in England.
Another Anglican bishop answers Pope Benedict’s call to unity
Former Anglican monk and bishop, Robert Mercer, has been received into … Continue reading