- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please come HERE first. Enter Amazon through my search box. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) Have you started to think to about Christmas shopping yet?
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- robtbrown said BTW, I knew lots of priests from Argentina during...
- robtbrown said vandalia says: Is the ultimate goal of an economic...
- StJude said I agree with the Judge… I dont think Jesus w...
- Siculum said Chiming in on (one of) my Feast Days.
- iPadre said Anyone who would commit such a destruction of beau...
- wanda said Wonderful. Thank you, Fr. Z. Prayers for you.
- Arele said Wow, this is just spot on! This is why I read Fr....
- defenderofTruth said Priam: he has “libertarian leanings”,...
- Peggy R said I, like RobtBrown, disagree that the pope and the...
- Joboww said Just an FYI Father, The Judge often refers to hims...
- robtbrown said Michelle F says: Everything Pope Francis has said...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said There are some good and useful comments here, apar...
- mamajen said Amen, Geoffrey. Pope Francis has said nothing new,...
- AngelGuarded said I’m chiming in, again. I listen to all the p...
- Peggy R said Gemma, You are quite right to raise the points you...
- AngelGuarded said I’m chiming in. I listen to all the podcasts...
- mr205 said We know the objective of the liberal press is to t...
- Robbie said Is the phrase “trick down economics” i...
- Phil_NL said Michelle F, Infallability is something to be appli...
- Dan said How far do we think this game of “it’s...
- JKnott said I’m glad for this post and others that Fathe...
- JonPatrick said As usual with these economic arguments we seem to...
- Venerator Sti Lot said What a wonderful St. Nicholas’ Day present!...
- Michelle F said Geoffrey: Amen! Everything Pope Francis has said t...
- Facta Non Verba said Bravo!! Well stated, Judge.
- Gemma said I am sticking my neck out here. I don’t thin...
- Caesar said For those who didn’t get it, my comment was...
- jack gibes said The comments say more then the JUDGE. The judge be...
- Sonshine135 said Modernism personified. When are we going to tear d...
- More on Evangelii Gaudium, The Joy of the Gospel - BigPulpit.com said [...] Sown” Economics – Fr. Z 15 Amazing Quo...
Because you asked…
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Andrew Napolitano reacts to Pope Francis comments on economics
- ADVENTCAzT 06: 1st Friday of Advent – “boogeymen”
- You have GOT to be joking: Making the sacred as ugly as sin!
- “Antinomianism in high places” – Canonist Ed Peters on divorce, remarriage, Communion
- QUAERITUR: Am I being selfish for not reading at Mass?
- Some reading options… including a Chinese invasion of Seattle!
- ADVENTCAzT 05: 1st Thursday of Advent – “Our miserable flesh”
- Fox News opinion piece BLASTS Pope Francis as “the Catholic Church’s Obama”
- Why don’t as many men go to church as women?
- RECENT POSTS and THANKS!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- 450 years ago today: Council of Trent closed!
- Active Participation … for WHOM?
- “If you want your Latin in the Mass, you can keep your Latin in the Mass. PERIOD!”
- 50 years ago today: BUGNINICARE!
- QUAERITUR: Can choristers receive Communion after Mass?
- ADVENTCAzT 04: 1st Wednesday of Advent – “Advent is not a sacred liturgical play.”
- Pope Francis: Peace which is not tranquility.
- Pope Bouncer
- ADVENT: Ideas for your season of preparation
- ALERT! A “wine” that perhaps isn’t really wine!
- Boston church vandalized
- ADVENTCAzT 03: 1st Tuesday of Advent – “The lights we kindle”
- Another evil attack on the Church and religious freedom in these USA
- Pope Francis: former bouncer
- “If you don’t see Merry Christmas in the window”… a song about shopping. VIDEO
- Gift ideas and a really swell way to get your caffeine fix!
- Wherein Fr. Z posts his annual rant on BLUE vestments and then sings to you. POLL!
- GUEST POST: NYC taxi driver thankful for Extraordinary Form, sad for dead baby.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
Wyoming Catholic College!
“I use these spiffy, compact, light-weight altar cards when I travel. They really help with the dignity of even a temporary altar.” – Fr. Z
Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
For for thought:
Those who have least power in the decline of a State, are priests, soldiers, the mothers of many children, the lovers of one woman, and saints.
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Buying ammo online?
More food for thought…
“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded— here and there, now and then— are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty. This is known as ‘bad luck.’”
- Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
Do you know Lighthouse CDs?
Tag Archives: Planned Parenthood
Why do Bishops have an obligation to oversee which groups or publications can use the word “Catholic”?
There is a White House response to the online petition against his recent moves against the 1st Amendment entitled “Protecting the Health of Women … Continue reading
I have sometimes said, and I am not alone in saying it, that in the religion of liberalism abortion is like a sacrament.
I just read this on LifeNews.com about the new head of Planned Parenthood’s abortion super-store in Texas.
New Head … Continue reading
About a zillion people were pushing me to post about the news item that the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation stopped giving money to the merchants of death at Planned Parenthood (originally set up to kill of black … Continue reading
While there is nothing obscene about this on the surface, it is nevertheless both disgusting and revealing.
Planned Parenthood – originally formed to kill black people – made this video to celebrate the Obama Administration’s attack on the 1st Amendment, Pres. … Continue reading
It never ceases to amaze me how the left and liberals and catholics and pro-abortion types continue to insist that up is down, black is white, front is… you know….
Take a look at this piece from Life Site:
Planned Parenthood Prez … Continue reading
Good news from Wisconsin is being reported by LifeSite:
Planned Parenthood Loses $130K in Tax Funding in Wisconsin
by Steven Ertelt
The Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin abortion business has been cut from a $130,000 program in Wisconsin that contracts with health care providers … Continue reading
I had to read the headline of the story twice, and let it sink in.
From LifeSite comes this … what is the word… puzzling? bit of news.
Houston Democrats Throw Christmas Party at Planned Parenthood
by Steven Ertelt | Houston, TX | … Continue reading
Via Catholic Culture comes this:
Journalists ignore Margaret Sanger’s eugenic theories
November 03, 2011
When American presidential candidate Herman Cain denounced the eugenicist theories of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, liberal journalists rose to Sanger’s defense, claiming that Cain had distorted … Continue reading
Irony. Margaret Sanger of Planned Parenthood addressed the KKK but the Obama Administration says that Catholics who defend marriage are like racists.
In another entry I posted about Archbp. Dolan’s letter to Pres. Obama warning him and his administration to back off from their project to equate those who defend true marriage with racists, as if the proponents of same-sex unions held … Continue reading
In missed this post by Sr. Mary Ann Walsh, RSM, the other day on the USCCB’s media blog. Even though the blogosphere can sometimes move fast enough that people forget about what happened just a few days ago, it is … Continue reading