Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
My wish lists
- mburn16 said To what extent are Priests actually trained in the...
- I am cloudowl said O that we had hard-identity, courageous leaders of...
- I am cloudowl said Good luck trying to consummate…
- Irradiated said Also, due to immemorial custom, muskrat is allowed...
- I am cloudowl said We had a guest preacher, who discussed the temptat...
- Michael said I think he has a particularly good point about spr...
- Jack in NH said We again made the trek to the monthly EF mass. Fa...
- Michael said Perhaps I’ll use this Lent to see if alligat...
- Wiktor said Soon we will see people “marrying” dea...
- RichardT said Changing the clocks is like Canute trying to hold...
- Joan M said When I ate alligator in Asuncion Paraguay it taste...
- Volanges said VexillaRegis, I believe for the purpose of Friday...
- pelerin said I have now found out that post mortem marriages we...
- Chon said I don’t think Abp. Sample cares about a care...
- LeeF said @Supertradmum, I would appreciate if Father could...
- incredulous said Joe, what city do you celebrate the Holy Qurbana i...
- incredulous said Gator meat is very white and flavorless. It takes...
- tzard said More evidence of the push to have marriage be mean...
- VexillaRegis said Sorry, that How should not be there.
- VexillaRegis said How What does alligator taste like? Not like muddy...
- acardnal said HE Bishop Morlino gave an interview published in t...
- Jack Hughes said Sounds like something out of a monty python sketch
- incredulous said No, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has no limits...
- incredulous said muerknz, hopefully you refer to the Queen of Heave...
- Joe of St Thérèse said At the Syro Malabar Catholic church, the sermon fo...
- pelerin said I am sure this is not the first time this has been...
- Dundonianski said Truly an inspirational homily from the good Archbi...
- amsjj1002 said There’s almost 3,600 views as of this postin...
- muerknz said Incredulous – So the right to bear arms is s...
- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf said Scott W. says: What say you? I say this is about w...
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Lent, Alligators and You – Revisited
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- FRANCE: Dead and Not-Yet-Dead Unions!
- LENTCAzT 05: 1st Sunday of Lent
- URGENT: 9 March – change your clocks in these USA
- WDTPRS 1st Sunday of Lent (2002MR): what we can learn in no other way
- VIDEO: Sermon for Archbishop Sample’s 1st Pontifical Mass – MUST SEE
- Church to raffle off an AR-15. Predictable hysteria ensues.
- A bishop’s pastoral letter on Pornography
- LENTCAzT 04: Saturday after Ash Wednesday
- Urgent prayer request: health
- Bishop Robert C. Morlino: 1st Anniversary of Pope Francis’ Pontificate
- Liberals still celebrate Anthony Kosnik’s book, once used in seminaries
- Albany Sourpusses
- “Whoa!” Brick by brick in the Diocese of Madison.
- How you would have observed Lent in 1873
- AUDIO Stations of the Cross: Benedict XVI, Bl. John Henry Newman, St. Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 03: Friday after Ash Wednesday
- The Francis Effect™: Results Vary
- Francis and the Weeping Priests
- KY’s AG cites Francis undying quote as excuse for not upholding the law
- LENTCAzT 02: Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- ¡Vaya lío! Archbp. Sample weighs in on same-sex unions in Oregon. Fr. Z kudos.
- Amusing Ash Wednesday note
- Who knew? Reviving ancient viruses by disturbing permafrost.
- Your Ash Wednesday Mass and Sermon notes
- Pope Francis’ new interview: his answer about Benedict XVI and Popes Emeriti
- Francis at Santa Sabina
- An Open Letter to Most Rev. Michael Olson, Bishop of Fort Worth
- LENTCAzT 01: Ash Wednesday
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Buying ammo online?
More food for thought…
“"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do.”
- Edward Everett Hale
Do you know Lighthouse CDs?
Tag Archives: The Feeder Feed
I had a way too brief visit to Chicago’s Institute of Art. I hadn’t been for a while and I was eager to refamiliarize myself with the collection.
During the visit, I spied this, which I am sure will interest you … Continue reading
I no longer have the big and varied feeders that I once did at The Sabine Farm, but I do have a small feeder on the window here at the Steam Pipe Trunk Distribution Venue.
As result I don’t have the … Continue reading
You can reach the Ustream page of the Z-Cam & Radio SPTDV (olim Sabina) here.
I don’t control the ads that pop up, alas. I have found that “Ad Block” works on them, however.
Right now I have some Advent music and Latin … Continue reading
This is pretty cool, sent by a reader.
Watch especially at about 1:20 onward.
Technorati Tags: The Feeder Feed
I have been on the road a lot so I haven’t been posting on the feeder activity.
Right now zillions of Robins are moving through, chowing down on all the berries and small fruit from the trees and bushes. They are … Continue reading
Here is an update from the feeder.
Cardinals have grey areas… which could be an ecclesiological statement in some cases… as they change to their summer plumage.
I may have told you about the Flying Squirrel which was visiting for a while … Continue reading
Z-Cam & Radio Sabina, or “Fr Z TV” is on the air most of the time!
Because of a special prayer intention right now I have just entirely Latin chaplets of the Rosary followed by the Litany of Loreto and also … Continue reading
Z-Cam & Radio Sabina,I haven’t posted about the feeder lately.
Here are a few of the latest shots.
It is cold and snowy here. As a result the birds are eating a great deal.
When don’t they eat a lot?
There are lots of … Continue reading
Z-Cam & Radio Sabina, or “Fr Z TV”.
I don’t control the ads. Sorry. I use Adblock Plus for Firefox, which works just fine!
The stream might get cut off from time to time and I can’t monitor it all the time.
I … Continue reading
I haven’t been able to post about the Feeder, which is nevertheless visible on the Z-CAM.
When I am on the road I will sometimes post about birds from other sources.
For example, here is a fine Christological Goldfinch from Siena via … Continue reading