You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- acardnal said The Canonical day beginning/ending at midnight is...
- Dr. Edward Peters said “Doesn’t each day begin at Vespers, liturgic...
- drea916 said Most people wouldn’t attend either of those....
- JabbaPapa said Doesn’t each day begin at Vespers, liturgically? Y...
- Imrahil said Note that when I said “the Elder Son had a p...
- CatholicCoffee said Henry Edwards: Do those making such comments reall...
- Imrahil said Reverend dear @Fr Fox, thank you again for your co...
- LarryW2LJ said Hoo boy! I think I would have walked as soon as m...
- janeway529 said Speaking of the LA Religious Ed Congress, the 2013...
- jameeka said Thank you for this discussion, especially Fr Fox a...
- JonPatrick said To follow on to what Henry Edwards said, it is not...
- OrthodoxChick said Here’s a potential remedy. Did anyone else...
- Pete said Doesn’t each day begin at Vespers, liturgica
- Priam1184 said Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto! Sicut e...
- PostCatholic said It’s a lot more generous than we atheists on...
- Henry Edwards said Some of the preceding comments appear to reflect a...
- frjim4321 said That’s weird. I knew from early Friday that...
- The Masked Chicken said Should, of course, be Theologica. The Chicken
- The Masked Chicken said “NB Mt 20:28 and Mk:10:45. The Son of Man di...
- ocleirbj said “…focus on your intimate encounter wit...
- CatholicCoffee said CatholicintheAgeofAquarius: I think we’d all agree...
- Mariana2 said My dogs are not amused : ) ! APX, so sorry. My dog...
- Phil_NL said So, did they win…?
- Phil_NL said congratulations, RMT (and Mrs RMT-to-be)! And than...
- Phil_NL said Darrin, You – and everyone else here –...
- John Fannon said A wonderful prayer. The 3 pleas could be considere...
- Joe of St Thérèse said Although I live in Idaho, I am constantly in the A...
- Bob B. said @Will D. Two years and he hasn’t done anyth...
- El Salvador Awaits Abp. Romero Beatification - Big Pulpit said [...] Frye, Catholic Answers If Atheists Can Go to...
- TraditionalCatholicGirl said I understand that the majority of abuses that comm...
Wyoming Catholic College!
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- QUAERITUR: Communion on Saturday evening, then twice on Sunday?
- WDTPRS Trinity Sunday – shared glory, majesty’s gift
- Something funny for Friday
- “Liturgies” compared
- Pope Francis’ Prayer to Mary
- QUAERITUR: Greek island without a Catholic church on Sunday
- Praise ye him, O sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars and light.
- Pope Francis on the possibility of salvation for atheists
- A Pastor’s Page: We are Catholic to the extent that we accept Church teaching in its entirety.
- Pope Francis and the “exorcism”
- A priest reacts to priests reacting to the new translation
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- A new Catholic “whistle-blower” group
- Ed Peters on the suicide at Notre-Dame de Paris
- QUAERITUR: Can Father require all servers to stand to receive Communion?
- Lest We Forget: Of surveys, liturgical translations and whining
- ATTENTION PRIESTS
- Disasters, Death, and You
- Learning from disaster
- OLDIE PODCAzT 119: The Holy Name and Blasphemy
- WDTPRS POLL: All-male sanctuary/altar service and vocations to the priesthood.
- QUAERITUR: The colors of altar boy cassocks
- Quilisma by Quilisma! ROME: A Masters Degree in Gregorian Chant!
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Your Good News
- St. Golden Girl
- QUAERITUR: Wives of deacons aren’t deacons too, are they?
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… 3 servings per day for 1 adult for 4 weeks or 4 adults for 1 week
Tag Archives: The Religion of Peace
Please use the sharing buttons! Thanks!
Sts. Nunilo and Alodia pray for us.
In other news, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarch in Tblisi is being credited with boosting the birth-rate in Georgia. On LifeSite I read that the Patriarch Ilia II … Continue reading
NAIROBI, Kenya, Sept. 30 (UPI) — A grenade attack on a Catholic church Sunday school in Kenya killed one boy and critically injured six other children, the Red Cross said.
The attack happened around 10:30 a.m. at the St. Polycarp … Continue reading
Via Sancte Pater comes this from Inquisitr:
(The Inquisitr) The people of Saudi Arabia are furious with the McDonald’s fast food chain for a toy which they say desecrates the name of Muhammed, the prophet of Islam. They are demanding retribution.
According to … Continue reading
There has been another attack in Nigeria by Muslim suicide bomber on a Catholic church. 4 DEAD.
Coming to a neighborhood near you… though it will probably be a different set of activists before these other killers get around to it.
Sts. … Continue reading
From Todd Starnes of Fox News.
Muslims say crosses at Catholic University Violate “Human Rights”
The Washington, D.C. Office of Human Rights confirmed that it is investigating allegations that Catholic University violated the human rights of Muslim students by not allowing them … Continue reading