Not to be missed…
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
SHOPPING ONLINE? Please, always come here first!
Enter Amazon through my link. Use the search bar below. Fr Z will get a small percentage of what you spend.
Here's Fr. Z's "catholic" search for Amazon: US HERE - UK HERE And you do need a Kindle! - HERE
“This blog is like a fusion of the Baroque ‘salon’ with its well-tuned harpsichord around which polite society gathered for entertainment and edification and, on the other hand, a Wild West “saloon” with its out-of-tune piano and swinging doors, where everyone has a gun and something to say. Nevertheless, we try to point our discussions back to what it is to be Catholic in this increasingly difficult age, to love God, and how to get to heaven.” – Fr. Z
Coat of Arms by D Burkart
Do you want to show some appreciation?
Send Snail Mail to Fr. Z
YOUR RECENT COMMENTS
- Gab: Wonderful. Thank you, Father.
- Mariana2: Thanks, Father!
- Gab: Magnificen t! Looks better with the updated candle holders.
- semperficatholic: IMHO, I think the flame things dressed it up a bit.
- Patrick71: Thank you, Father.
- OrdinaryCatholic: As we do and have on some of our roofs in New Hampshire lol
- acardnal: Thanks, Charivari Rob. I was unaware.
- Diana: wow! Awesome. So well put. Praise God.
CLICK and say your daily offerings!
- LENTCAzT 2019 44 – Holy Thursday: Sin is in the blood
- So a guy with gas cans walks into @StPatsNYC in Midtown Manhattan…
- ARRIVED: Tenebrae Hearse! And a successful bout with Zuhlsdorf’s Law
- PRAYERCAzT: What does the Latin Exorcism really sound like? FOR PRIESTS ONLY – UPDATED
- Fundraising idea for #NotreDame
- VIDEO: Interview with Fr. Jean-Marc Fournier
- WDTPRS – Spy Wednesday, the last Collect of Lent
- VIDEO: Interior of #NotreDame after the fire. WHEW!
- LENTCAzT 2019 43 – Wednesday of Holy Week: In a cataclysm, something must be salvaged.
- VIDEO – The last rite in #NotreDame was… this?
- About #NotreDame and the fire and the altar. Just sayin’…
- Fr. Z rants about #NotreDame fire and the Faith in the Church’s “eldest daughter”
- Happy Birthday, Benedict XVI! Ad multos vivas faustissimos annos
- LENTCAzT 2019 42 – Tuesday of Holy Week: It wasn’t a suggestion
- An early ALLELUIA for the vaulting of #NotreDame – It held!
- Fire – roof of Notre Dame of Paris – Will this shock awaken the Faith?
- LENTCAzT 2019 41 – Monday of Holy Week: Cleansing costs
- POLL: @GameOfThrones – Final Season #GoTS8
- Your Palm Sunday Sermon Notes
- LENTCAzT 2019 40 – Palm Sunday: Something borrowed
- ASK FATHER: The priest is a jerk and has hang-ups
- ASK FATHER: My unbaptized wife insists on contraception
- A detail in a detail in a header on this blog and some details about a liturgical detail.
- What went through my during the Gospel this morning?
- LENTCAzT 2019 39 – Saturday the 5th Week of Lent: The hour has come
- More thoughts on Benedict XVI’s 6000K word essay on The Present Crisis
- NEW VESTMENTS! Stunning new Pontifical Set has arrived!
- LENTCAzT 2019 38 – Friday the 5th Week of Lent: Our Lady of Sorrows
- UPDATE: Beresheet Moon Landing expected to start at 3:05 p.m. EST (2005 GMT).
Let us pray…
Grant unto thy Church, we beseech Thee, O merciful God, that She, being gathered together by the Holy Ghost, may be in no wise troubled by attack from her foes. O God, who by sin art offended and by penance pacified, mercifully regard the prayers of Thy people making supplication unto Thee,and turn away the scourges of Thine anger which we deserve for our sins. Almighty and Everlasting God, in whose Hand are the power and the government of every realm: look down upon and help the Christian people that the heathen nations who trust in the fierceness of their own might may be crushed by the power of thine Arm. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. R. Amen.
This blog has to earn its keep!
PLEASE subscribe if it is useful.
That way I have steady income I can plan on, and you wind up regularly on my list of benefactors for whom I pray and for whom I periodically say Holy Mass.
For a one time donation...
I set up a
CONTINUE TO GIVE
account, which functions rather like PayPal. Some of you use it. Here is a QCode you can use with your smart phones. Try it!
Also, to receive a link to donate via Continue To Give using your smart phone SEND MESSAGE:
4827563 TO: 715-803-4772 (USA)
Some donations also come through CHASE. That works well. I don't think they take any percentage as fees.
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…
A great hymnal…
Because it matters what children read…
I carry one of these super-strong rosaries in my spare mag pouch! The Swiss Guards have them too!
My "challenge coin" for my 25th anniversary of ordination in 2016.
Want one? I do exchanges with military and LEOs, etc. and you can make a donation.
Because you don’t know when you are going to need to move fast or get along without the supermarket…
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
GREAT causes to support
Help Monks in Wyoming (coffee – UPDATED LINK) and Norcia (beer) and the wonderful "Soap Sisters" of Summit, NJ!
Please follow me on Twitter!
If you travel internationally, this is a super useful gizmo for your mobile internet data. I use one. If you get one through my link, I get data rewards.
Tag Archives: Z-Swag
One of you readers sent me this photo of Z-Swag, in the wild! It was posted on Twitter as well. After washing, my @fatherz travel mug makes a worthy beer glass (pictured with libation, breviary, etc., on the road) A … Continue reading
A brilliant priest of my acquaintance has sent a photo after having filled the rectory coffee nook with Mystic Monk Coffee K-Cups. They also have very good taste in coffee mugs there. I especially like the spiffy Star Trek effect from off … Continue reading
A reader asked about “Ray”. “Ray” is every Cardinal (the member of the finch family) who has occasionally appeared on these electronic pages. Since I moved from the Sabine Farm to the Steam Pipe Trunk Distribution Venue, I have not … Continue reading
Are you a self-absorbed promethean neopelagian?* I have just the thing for you! I added a new section to my Z-Swag store at Cafepress. There are bumper-stickers, car-magnets, coffee mugs, buttons and few other items. Here is a view of … Continue reading
At the blog Defende nos in proelio there was a great post about what happens when you put Z-Swag on your car. Go over there and spike their traffic. It involves Fr. Finigan, and a car blessing and a run … Continue reading
A shot of one of my Say The Black Do The Red mugs “in the wild”. Nice photo! These mugs can do double-duty, of course. I have a Latin version of the same near to hand and it holds pens and … Continue reading
His Hermeneuticalness is Down Under at the moment and he caught sight of some Z-Swag! Check it out.
A reader sent a shot of some Z-Swag! This driver has excellent taste.
In my online store there are some new items of Z-swag for Pope Francis. Among them are mugs and other drinkware. And car magnets….
I received a nice photo of some Z-Swag “in the wild”! His blog is HERE. Click HERE for swag! In the meantime, perhaps the Holy Father needs something:
A reader sent this great photo of one of my “Say The Black Do The Red” insulated coffee travel mugs! I really enjoy your “In The Wild” photos. This one especially!
My good friend, His Hermeneuticalness, the great Dean of Bexley and p.p. of Blackfen, the unabashedly Unreconstructed Ossified Manualist, Fr. Tim Finigan, posted at his excellent blog shot of some of my Cafepress Z-Swag caught “in the wild”. Go there … Continue reading
Since the USCCB fall plenary meeting is going on, I wanted to remind you of these “Pray For Our Bishops” car magnets: