Daily, I live-stream a Traditional Latin Mass at NOON Central Daylight Time (= GMT/UTC -5 and ROME 1900h). (Check out LatinMass.live)
Today: St Anthony Maria Claret (Feast of the Holy Redeemer)
Prayers Added: For protection of vocations to the priesthood
After Mass: Prayer in time of pandemic
Will you please tell others about these Masses? Will you please subscribe to my channel? HERE Use the notification Bell!
It is also really nice to see how regular viewers now greet each other in the live chat and pray for each other’s intentions!
- NB: You can usually find an English translation of the Mass formulary HERE. Scroll down. Use the 1960 setting.
- We can say the Angelus together since the bells are usually ringing when the live stream starts.
- I will say a Spiritual Communion prayer at the very beginning for those of you who cannot make a Eucharistic Communion.
- I will also recite in Latin the traditional “Statement of Intention” (…a hint to priests).
- After Mass and the Leonine Prayers, I will recite a prayer in Latin “In time of pandemic” followed by a blessing with a fragment of the Cross
- For texts of Prayers before Mass for each day of the week, in versions for laypeople and for priests: HERE
THANK YOU to my flower donors!
Click HERE to donate.
St. Anthony Mary Claret is also the only canonized Jacquard loom programmer. He quit the job when he decided it was taking his mind off God too much, but he used various forms of tech with great wisdom throughout his life. So he is a good intercessor for tech people who have abandoned morals and common sense, while thinking themselves clever.
Father, first a long belated ‘thank you’ for your sermons; they instruct, and inspire.
Whether it was some quality today of the light outside, or a feature of the new webcam but there was a light violet tinge to the far wall, and your skin tones were similarly affected.
Thanks for the feedback. I see what you mean. I’ll try to adjust.