Daily, I live-stream a Traditional Latin Mass at NOON Central Daylight Time (= GMT/UTC -5 and ROME 1900h). (Check out LatinMass.live)
Today: St John Henry Newman
Prayers Added: For the sick close to death
After Mass: Exorcism against Satan and Fallen Angels
Today’s Mass formulary: Confessor not a bishop, II: Iustus ut palma
Will you please tell others about these Masses? Will you please subscribe to my channel? HERE Use the notification Bell!
It is also really nice to see how regular viewers now greet each other in the live chat and pray for each other’s intentions!
- NB: You can usually find an English translation of the Mass formulary HERE. Scroll down. Use the 1960 setting.
- We can say the Angelus together since the bells are usually ringing when the live stream starts.
- I will say a Spiritual Communion prayer at the very beginning for those of you who cannot make a Eucharistic Communion.
- I will also recite in Latin the traditional “Statement of Intention” (…a hint to priests).
- After Mass and the Leonine Prayers, I will recite a prayer in Latin “In time of pandemic” followed by a blessing with a fragment of the Cross
For texts of Prayers before Mass for each day of the week, in versions for laypeople and for priests: HERE
THANK YOU to my flower donors!
Click HERE to donate.
Those of you who may be new readers may not know about the mug I made with a phrase of Bl. John Henry Newman: “To be deep in history is to cease to be a Protestant.“
Thinking back on the course of my own conversion, the elements which made it easier to take the plunge, and considering the growing projects of the Anglican Ordinariates, and also remembering that Benedict XVI – The Pope of Christian Unity – beatified John Henry Newman…. I put the phrase on a coffee mug.
Fill yours with Mystic Monk Coffee as soon as humanly possible.
Here is a shot of the regular sized coffee mug… I’ll bet you could put your yogurt and granola in it too.
The Z-Swag Store is HERE.