UPDATE 13 November 2020:
Today I had note from a priest:
Thanks Father – I’ve made contact with the lady to arrange the Masses.
There are some priests out there for whom these Mass sets make a difference.
Right now, the number of requests waiting: 3
Right now, the number of priests available, waiting in my email: 0
____ ORIGINALLY Published on: May 24, 2020
In the past I have played “yenta” and put lay people who want Gregorian Masses (30 consecutive Masses for a single intention – usually, but not limited to, for the deceased).
If you can take such an intention write to me. Drop me a note HERE
Put in the subject line
AVAILABLE FOR GREGORIAN MASS
Not anything else. Just that. Only that…. as in NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT. Not “Free for Gregorian Mass” … not “I’m available”… not “Gregorian Mass request”… not “Free for Masses”.
- In the body of the email, indicate what your present assignment/ministry is and where. (If you don’t, I’ll question your competence and delete.)
- In the body of the email, indicate if you can celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass or only the Novus Ordo.
- I will forward to you priests the email of the people who made the requests.
- You work out stipends on your own. I will have ZERO to do with that.
- NB: Some people want only Traditional Latin Masses, some are indifferent as to which Missal is used. Work that out with them.
If lay people want a Gregorian Mass set, write to me HERE. Put in the subject line
GREGORIAN MASS REQUEST
Only that. I’ll try to match you up with an available priest.
If you put something else in the SUBJECT line, I might not see your email.
In the body of the email, you might provide a little detail.