UPDATE 16 August 2021:
From a reader…
Thank you very much for your help in securing a series of Masses for the repose of the soul of my father. I am very grateful and much relieved to be able to have this done for my father who was not Catholic. Such a beautiful gift and honor to do this for those we love. Please be assured of my prayers for you.
Right now, the number of requests waiting:
7 – TLM only
3 – NO or TLM
Right now, the number of priests available, waiting:
0 – TLM or NO
0 – NO only
0 – TLM and NO (must be able to mix day by day)
Lay people… don’t ask me to match you up if you aren’t serious about it.
And remember: some priests really need intentions to help make ends meet. Consider being generous.
____ ORIGINALLY Published on: May 24, 2020
In the past I have played “yenta” and put lay people who want Gregorian Masses (30 consecutive Masses for a single intention – usually, but not limited to, for the deceased).
If you can take such an intention write to me. Drop me a note HERE
Put in the subject line
AVAILABLE FOR GREGORIAN MASS
Not anything else. Just that. Only that…. as in NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT. Not “Free for Gregorian Mass” … not “I’m available”… not “Gregorian Mass request”… not “Free for Masses”.
- In the body of the email, indicate what your present assignment/ministry is and where.
- In the body of the email, indicate if you can celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass or only the Novus Ordo.
- I will forward to priests the email from the people who made the requests.
- You work out stipends on your own. I will have ZERO to do with that.
- NB: Some people want only Traditional Latin Masses, some are indifferent as to which Missal is used. Work that out with them.
STOP AND READ THIS… do not go on without READING this.
If lay people (although I have also had priests ask!) want a Gregorian Mass set, write to me HERE. Put in the subject line:
GREGORIAN MASS REQUEST
If you put something else in the SUBJECT line, I might not see your email.
I’ll try to match you up with an available priest.
In the body of the email, provide these details:
- Traditional Mass
- Novus Ordo
- either TLM or NO (this will probably result in a quicker response)
- for the living
- for the dead
REMEMBER: The Novus Ordo is VALID. There will be a great many more opportunities for Gregorian Mass sets if you are willing also to have Masses in the Novus Ordo. I’m just sayin’.