ADVENTCAzT 2021 – 03: St. Andrew, Apostle

Here is ADVENTCAzT 03, for the Feast of St. Andrew.

• Have an idea for a reading in these podcasts?  HERE
  • Make some Mystic Monk Coffee and have a listen!   Or have a beer!  Or some excellent wine (use FATHERZ10 for a discount)!  All made by monks.
  • PS: These podcasts should also be available through my iTunes feed, though maybe not immediately. Let me know how you are listening.  Through the plugin on this post? Through iTunes? Downloading?
  • Did you enjoy what you heard?  DONATE

My Soundcloud page is HERE

This entry was posted in ADVENTCAzT, ADVENTCAzT, PODCAzT, Saints: Stories & Symbols and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Comments

1. Pingback: ADVENTCAzT 2021 – 03: St. Andrew, Apostle – Via Nova Media

2. Ms. M-S says:

Thanks, Father Z.

3. Zephyrinus says:

Dear Reverend Fr. Z.

Excellent audio quality on your Soundcloud Plug-In on this Post.

Thank You for these beautiful AdventcaZt articles. They are the perfect start to the Church’s new Liturgical Year and a wonderful preparation in Prayer and Devotion to the oncoming Feast of Christmas (note: NOT “The Holidays !!!).

Christmas Cards from England are now in the postal system (with Welsh stamps affixed !!!)

in Domino

4. Mariana2 says:

Thanks, Father. Christmas card, with bear stamp, on its way.

5. Benedictus says:

Haven’t listened because it is not uploading to iTunes.

[Clearly, I’m having a hard time getting iTunes to work. How about listening HERE until I get it worked out? (I can’t find way to update the iTunes feed.))]

6. RobinDeLage says:

Benedictus,

I suggest installing the SoundCloud app on your device in order to listen on your device.

7. Rich Leonardi says:

Great episode, Padre. I used it as the basis for a breakfast catechesis with my two youngest this morning.

Comments are closed.