POSSIBLE: Pro-abortion/Biden supporters reported to be organizing invasion and disturbance of Sunday Masses, ironically on Mother’s Day

And to think… it will be Mother‘s Day.

I read at Catholic Arena:

BIDEN SUPPORTERS TO INVADE MASSES THIS SUNDAY ALL OVER USA

A group called ‘Ruth Sent Us’, named after Jewish Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, have stated their intention to stage an invasion of Catholic churches this coming Sunday.

The hate group’s plan is eerily reminiscent of ow Catholics have been targeted by the Ku Klux Klan and others in American history.

On their Twitter page, the anti Catholic pro abortion extremist group writes:

‘Whether you’re a “Catholic for Choice”, ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe. Stand at or in a local Catholic Church Sun May 8’

After the murder of Father Jacques Hamyl [sic… Hamel] and others, the main worry of Catholics must be possibly beheadings of the faithful and priests by these extremists.

In 1904, Irish American priest James Coyle was murdered by the KKK in Birmingham, Alabama. It is not yet clear if the pro aborts are conscious supporters of the killing.

It is imperative that the likes of the Knights of Columbus emulate their peers in Poland who defended their church from pro abort mobs during similar terrorist attacks two years ago.

On one occasion, a dozen Catholic men fought off thousands of pro abort terrorists.

Some of this rhetoric is less than optimal.  However, if they are right about an invasion of Masses this weekend, and subsequent times, it would be good to prepared.

It is better to be prepared and not have to do anything, than to be unprepared and they bring their chaos to your family in Church.

This is how the Left – the catholic Left included – rolls.  They are thugs with no conscience, blinkered in their ideology.  They are entirely willing to apply terror tactics to people, to hurt them, destroy their livelihood, compromise their vocation.  Their goal is to grind opposition into enervated silence, reduce our pastors, bishops, to quivering little gerbils in the face of their bullying.  Alas, all to often they succeed, to the detriment of us all.

I looked at the site referenced at the top of that piece.  They are willing to pay protesters who will commit vandalism by defacing property.  They posted on a map the homes of SCOTUS Justices they don’t like and have called for people to go to them at a fixed time.    An interesting point.  I clicked an “information icon” and it said that the last page update was “11 days ago”.  And yet they are advertising disorder from 8-15 May.

This entry was posted in Emanations from Penumbras, Liberals, Semper Paratus, The Coming Storm, The future and our choices and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Comments

1. Kathleen10 says:

We have days until Sunday. Every church should be prepared. Paid security details would be optimal, police making themselves obvious in the parking lot, lots of beefy guys. Motorcycle groups and other groups could volunteer their services. A few young guys at the door to let in the flock and keep out the nuts. Don’t let them in! People should take pictures and videotape as evidence, so have your phones ready.
    Bishops and pastors, please, don’t set the precedent that you can come to a Catholic church, create mayhem, then walk away and get prayed for. Charge anyone who causes problems to the fullest extent of the law. If you don’t make them pay this year, they’ll be back next year. Are we going to stand around and be intimidated in our own church by these thugs and allow them to disrespect God’s house. I’m totally sick of these people.

2. mburduck says:

Great post, Father. You continue to inspire us. These animals must be viewed as what they are–animals. We must pray. And then lock and load. Semper Fi.

3. TWF says:

mburduck – they’re not animals… they’re still fellow humans made in the image and likeness of God… they’re just very misguided and badly in need of Christ.

4. majuscule says:

I run an unofficial Facebook page for the little mission church I attend in a town you can miss if you blink when you drive through. The page is for announcements and things like the Holy Week schedule. Facebook occasionally alerts me that the page has has “x new views”—where normally there may be one new view every few weeks. When there’s an event like a baptism there will be multiple page visits—I suppose people are looking for information about or directions to the church (it can be hard to find).

Today there was a notice of six new views. I was wondering what was up with that—and then I read about the threats. It may be coincidence, but this is a very liberal area and my town has an active “Indivisible” women’s group. Of course the ones who live here all know where the church is…but if they are planning anything they may have put out the word for reinforcements. It’s unlikely, but…

I’m thinking we should be prepared with coffee and cookies. I’m bringing some Epiphany water and blessed salt but praying for a normal Mother’s Day Sunday. However, we do have several strong men who attend and the Sheriff’s substation is only two minutes away.

5. redneckpride4ever says:

I just emailed the priest at my territorial parish and advised a safety plan. I also emailed the SSPX priory that sends a priest to the chapel I attend and advised the same.

I wish we still had the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon around…

6. IaninEngland says:

Wasn’t Doorkeeper one of the Minor Orders?

7. TheBackPew says:

As some of these protestors are most likely suffering from demonic possession, it might be a good opportunity to have holy water and blessed salt handy. Should they appear, grab the water and the book of exorcism prayers and get after them, Fathers. You might save a soul or two and set an example for your flocks they will not soon forget.

8. Imrahil says:

I will go further: as is the dear mburduck, and perhaps more so (though provoked), if he considers them animals and appears to (though I grant that is not said explicitly) relish in their possible slaughter.

They are misguided and enemies, yes; we do have a right to defend ourselves, yes. But while doing so, we absolutely have to respect their human dignity; this is all the difference between a soldier shooting his living enemy in a just war and the same soldier afterwards kicking his dead enemy’s head with his boot. The one thing is generally heroic; the other thing is ghastly.

(* Technically, men are animals, namely, “rational animals”, including when they choose not to use their ratio. I take it that the word was here used in the sense of “beasts”, though.)

9. JesusFreak84 says:

Just a reminder to everyone with a CPL to check local laws. (This is especially so if you travel over state lines for a TLM.) In MI, for example, by statute, all houses of worship are gun-free zones by default, unless the pastor explicitly allows otherwise. In Grand Rapids, the SSPX chapel is fine with CPL holders, but the Diocese parish has never made a statement that I know of and has refused to answer when I ask… I’ll be elsewhere this weekend, though.

10. misanthrope says:

Random thoughts……

The continued portrayal of abortion supporting politicians as ‘devout Catholics’ is offensive, and those politicians are a public scandal to the Church. The literal shrieking of ‘abortion rights’ advocates always strikes me as reflections of the demons in hell cursing God. Abortion is the devil’s sacrament – promoted by the patron saint of abortion – Margaret Sanger. It all makes me very angry, with what I hope is righteous anger, though I struggle to prevent that from becoming a true hatred of my enemies. It’s a fine line I don’t want to cross. I have no doubt that many of these, as evidenced by their abhorrence of what is true and good, have given their souls over to Satan, either formally or by default.

I have read a great deal of Venerable Fulton Sheen’s works, and have always been struck by the conversions attributed to God through his efforts. Many of these souls (think Bella Dodd), appeared confirmed in their hatred of the Church and Her teachings, and yet they came to true faith with Sheen’s help and God’s grace.

We have every right to defend our churches, our priests, and our families with whatever force is required, with the difficult challenge of insuring we don’t cross that fine line.

Someone gave me a prayer for the canonization of Archbishop Sheen. This morning it occurred to me to pray for those ‘catholics’ supporting abortion, asking his intercession for their conversion. He seems to me a great intercessor for their souls, knowing how many truly anti-Catholic souls he helped bring to (or bring back to) the true faith. It’s my hope that praying for the souls of these politicians and others who claim it’s just fine to be ‘catholic’ and support abortion, may bring them back to the Faith and obtain their salvation, and may keep me from crossing the line into hatred of my enemies, even while I despise their visible works. A difficult task for me, being – well – misanthropic by nature.

I will have much to answer for in my personal and final judgement, but I shudder to think of abortion supporters, particularly those claiming to be Catholic, when they meet God. Wouldn’t it be awesome to see them return to the Faith in all its glory and find salvation – particularly for those whose conversions would be, due to their positions in government, public conversions just as their current scandal is public? Think of the witness that would provide – and the souls to be saved…..!
    Perhaps, in praying for their souls, I can keep on the right side of that very fine line……

11. Discipula says:

@JesusFreak84 Regarding CPL licenses and the Kalamazoo Diocese, It is strictly forbidden. Our bishop likes to follow the lead of other Michigan bishops, so it’s likely forbidden in GR as well.

Our website stats are up, especially folks from out of town looking at Mass times. I’ve informed our pastor. Hope it turns out to be nothing more than distant relatives visiting family for Mother’s Day. It’s not all that uncommon for strangers to come visiting this weekend, even when their folks don’t attend our parish. They come for the TLM.

12. InFormationDiakonia says:

I’m ushering this weekend at 10 AM, and as usual, I will be armed (Springfield Armory XD Mod2 in .45 ACP, Alien Gear holster, extra 13 round mag, but I digress). In these times, no matter where one goes, one must be prepared. I’m extra vigilant these days (not to be confused with vigilante!). I never look for a fight and would withdraw unless life of anyone was in danger. If someone was in danger, I’d head right into the thick of it to protect them (using cover as needed of course).

Iowa is now a constitutional carry state so no one knows how many in the pews or sanctuary are armed – but we are not a lib, squishy-Catholic parish so probably quite a few!

13. PostCatholic says:

I find it odd that the late Justice Ginsburg is a rallying point for these extremists. Arguably it was her selfishness in choosing, though superannuated and ill, to not retire during a Democratic administration that tipped the balance of the Supreme Court on this and other rights issues. Many liberals I know are quite frustrated at that.

14. Gigot says:

Another persecution. Don’t let ’em scare the faithful away from God’s house. I’m happy to defend Christ’s Church.

15. GregB says:

There has been some discussion about animals. In the second Creation story God creates the animals and Adam names them. Naming in the Bible often is seen as an assertion of dominion and authority. God changed the names of important people in the Bible. Parents name their children. By this process Adam was discovering what his place was in God’s created order. In a Catholic Bible study that I attended the presenter pointed out that the beasts and man were both created on the sixth day. He said that we were made on the sixth day for the seventh day. IIRC, that people can behave like the beasts of the sixth day. I’ve noticed that when people challenge Church teachings how often they cite the behavior of the beasts of the sixth day to justify their positions.

16. hwriggles4 says:

First, I think it would be good for my brother Knights to be on alert and act as Outside and Inside Guards.

Second, I live in the South where several of my Baptist (and Evangelical) brethren are also involved in the pro life movement. I wonder if this group is considering targeting them as well.

Be watchful and be alert.

17. ProfessorCover says:

Father James Coyle was murdered on August 11, 1921 by a Methodist Episcopal minister who was a KKK member. The motivation for the murder was the culprit’s daughter convert to the RC church.

18. I have been advised by reliable sources that the Diocese of Arlington (Virginia) is ready for whatever happens (or doesn’t happen). For those who live within its boundaries … “pray, hope, and don’t worry.”

19. Greg Hlatky says:

I go to the 7:00 AM Mass. I doubt they’ll be up that early.

20. FatherAnd says:

My diocese instructed priests to have their parish do nothing until the police arrives. That made me wonder, would porters, or other men in the parish, have taken care of this on their own in the past? I would assume so. Optics and lawsuits would cause many today not to act today.

Also, what is the priest to do in this situation? I image most would pause until the disturbance is settled. Is that the correct action? These are questions I hadn’t considered before.

21. Bthompson says:

FatherAnd,
    I initially thought to follow my typical response strategy to more common disturbances of the Mass (crazy person, someone has a health event, something falls off the wall, loud baby/kid, etc.): Just calmly continue and try to keep what attention I can forward at the sanctuary to give those handling it the time and space to work. Although, in this case I was also going to add keep my head on a swivel while doing so, just in case.

However, we received instructions that if people try to disrupt our Masses, we are to pause and nonviolently tell disruptors to leave, and not otherwise engage or escalate, until the police are summoned and the disruptors are dealt with. So, instructions received, in this case I’ve changed my initial plan to do that instead.

22. summorumpontificum777 says:

It’s fascinating to me that the pro-abortion crowd is leaping to credit the Catholic Church for the (purported) overturning of Roe v. Wade. I’m not sure that the credit is well-deserved. Too many of our priests and prelates have been weak in their defense of the unborn. Too many of our laity (including very prominent politicians) have been on the wrong side of the fight. Roe v. Wade has festered like an open sore on our nation for nearly 50 years, and tens of millions of babies have been murdered in the womb while we bickered amongst ourselves. And, yet, at the end of the day, if Roe really is over, the pro-abortionists point the finger at Catholics and say, “This is your doing.” I guess that is a sort of tribute to the faithful Catholics who have held the line, who’ve participated in pro-life activities and marches, and to the Catholic families who raised the honorable Justices who (may) have the courage to finally roll back Roe’s 50-year reign of terror.

23. jflare29 says:

Regarding people as animals: Sadly, that’s likely closer to reality than we wish. Never forget that sin darkens the intellect. Someone who has agreed to death of unborn…may well have a soul not much more enlightened than the average animal.

I think though, we have reason for hope; I think it quite apt that we’d encounter this matter now. Though the expected date for the Court to act isn’t clear, Pentecost is coming 5 June. I do hope most parishes have begun to prepare for…unusual events…on Sunday. If we keep the nuts away from the altar, press charges as needed, yet do so in a compassionate manner, we just might make a crack in the darkness of someone’s mind.

FWIW, I expect to be in the choir loft for Mass, yet I suspect it won’t be that tough for a few of us men to quickly and quietly move toward the sanctuary to firmly, yet gently, guide any miscreants to the door. ..and call the police.
    I just hope we can do so without having to suggest to Father that we clear the sanctuary and take the Blessed Sacrament with them……
    It could get ugly, yet it’s not a guarantee that it must…..

24. Pingback: Mobile phones in church to record illegal disturbances of Sunday Masses by invading pro-abortion terrorists? | Fr. Z's Blog

25. Philmont237 says:

It was obvious to those of us with a certain situational awareness, but there were many people packing at Mass this morning in my TLM parish.

Comments are closed.