CONTACT Fr. Z
Keep in mind that Fr. Z gets a huge amount of email.
You probably will not get a response back.
This is NOT the form to use for questions about faith, moral, liturgy... other Catholic stuff. For that use the "ASK FATHER Question Box" form.
- Please do NOT send me just a link. Tell me what it's about. If it's just a link, I'll delete the email.
- Please do NOT send me to articles behind a PAYWALL. Send the whole thing.
- Please do NOT ask me to do your homework or translate long Latin texts. I have done enough homework.
- If you send me something unsolicited, it is mine. I can do anything I want to with it. You may ask, politely, that I not post it. If you tell me I can't post it, I'll simply laugh. I respect kind requests. I am happy to "anonymize" e-mails as much as possible, especially from clergy and seminarians!
- If you ask me to pray for something or someone, I stop and do it, even if I don't post your petition on the blog.
- Please do NOT assume that I can take Mass intentions! If you send one that is unsolicited and/or not agreed to, I am not obliged to say the Mass.
- Keep your notes short. (If you want me to read them.)