I am again going to LIVE stream a Traditional Latin Mass at NOON Central Daylight Time (= GMT/UTC -5 and ROME 1900h). The Mass formulary will be for Saturday in Passion Week (the week before Holy Week).
- You can find an English translation of the Mass formulary HERE. Scroll down use the 1960 setting.
- I will say a prayer for a Spiritual Communion at the very beginning for those of you who cannot make a Eucharistic Communion.
- I will also recite the traditional “Statement of Intention” (which every priest should recite before Mass).
- I will add orations “Tempore Mortalitatis… In time of widespread death/plague”. Here’s the Collect:
Deus, qui non mortem, sed paenitentiam desideras peccatorum: populum tuum ad te revertentem propitius respice; ut, dum tibi devotione exsitit, iracundiae tuae flagella ab eo clementer amoveas.. O God, who desire not the death of sinners but rather penance: look propitiously on Your people returning to You, with the result that, so long as they are conspicuous to You in devotion, You might withdraw the whips of Your wrath.
- At the end, I’ll say a “Prayer against disease” from the Roman Ritual followed by the blessing with a fragment of the Cross in the large reliquary.
I’ll add a “fervorino” (short sermon).
My YouTube Channel HERE
My Jesus, I believe that Thou art present in the Blessed Sacrament. I love Thee above all things and I desire Thee in my soul. Since I cannot now receive Thee sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though Thou wert already there, I embrace Thee and unite myself wholly to Thee; permit not that I should ever be separated from Thee. Amen.
Gesù mio, credo che voi state nel ss. Sacramento. V’amo sopra ogni cosa e vi desidero nell’anima mia. Giacchè ora non posso ricevervi sacramentalmente venite almeno spiritualamente nel mio cuore. Coma già venuto io v’abbraccio e tutto mi unisco a voi, non permettete ch’io m’abbia mai a separare da voi. Così sia.