SHOPPING ONLINE? Please, come here first!
About this blog…
“This blog is like a fusion of the Baroque ‘salon’ with its well-tuned harpsichord around which polite society gathered for entertainment and edification and, on the other hand, a Wild West “saloon” with its out-of-tune piano and swinging doors, where everyone has a gun and something to say. Nevertheless, we try to point our discussions back to what it is to be Catholic in this increasingly difficult age, to love God, and how to get to heaven.” – Fr. Z
Coat of Arms by D Burkart
NEW OPPORTUNITY – 10% off with code: FATHERZ10
Music from the FSSP Seminarians in Bavaria
Wonderful about St. Joseph! “Terror of Demons”
Donate using VENMO
CLICK and say your daily offerings!
Do you want to show some appreciation?
Do you have a faithful Catholic website that needs competent and reliable tech support?
Fr. Z’s VOICEMAIL
020 8133 4535
YOUR RECENT COMMENTS
Books which you must have.
This REALLY helps! And it’s great coffee (and tea)
I use this when I travel both in these USA and abroad. Very useful. Fast enough for Zoom. I connect my DMR (ham radio) through it. If you use my link, they give me more data. A GREAT back up.
Don’t rely on popes, bishops and priests.
“Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, and the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests act like priests, your bishops act like bishops.”
- Fulton Sheen
Therefore, ACTIVATE YOUR CONFIRMATION and get to work!
Send Snail Mail to Fr. Z
- “The modern habit of doing ceremonial things unceremoniously is no proof of humility; rather it proves the offender's inability to forget himself in the rite, and his readiness to spoil for every one else the proper pleasure of ritual.”
- C.S. Lewis
This blog has to earn its keep!
PLEASE subscribe via PayPal if it is useful.
For a one time donation...
As for Latin…
- ASK FATHER: Can a bishop forbid people from attending Masses of the SSPX?
- CQ CQ CQ: Ham Radio – #ZedNet reminder – 17 October ’21
- Daily Rome Shot 304
- More (bad) news about the Philadelphia Carmel
- Daily Rome Shot 303
- The Horan of Babylon on “Why Catholics should use preferred gender pronouns and names”
- Is it just me…?
- Assault on the Seal and Creeping Incrementalism
- Daily Rome Shot 302
- From the dadaist dreamworld of the Fishwrap
- Pelosi and Francis – observations
- FIUV’s magazine: Gregorius Magnus 12, Winter 2021
- 12 October: Our Lady of the Pillar
- What is your good news?
- Daily Rome Shot 301
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes: 20th Sunday after Pentecost (28th Ordinary – N.O.)
- Daily Rome Shot 300
- ACTION ITEM! Fr. Dana Christensen and Seven Sisters Apostolate – UPDATED
- Cardinal who runs the Synod (“walking together”): “It is a grace that today Christendom is no more.”
- ASK FATHER: Blessing of guns and ammo
- Remember… the real problem is the Traditional Latin Mass!
- What’s wrong with this picture?
- Daily Rome Shot 299
- From Jocko, applicable wisdom
- Daily Rome Shot 298
- ASK FATHER: St. Irenaeus… Doctor of the Church?
- The Battle of Lepanto (1571) and the Feast of the Holy Rosary
- For your consideration….
Let us pray…
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…
Be a “Zed-Head”!
My "challenge coin" for my 25th anniversary of ordination in 2016.
Want one? I do exchanges with military and LEOs, etc.
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
This is really useful when travelling… and also when you aren’t and you need backup internet NOW! I use this for my DMR “Zednet” hotspot when I’m mobile. It’s a ham radio thing.
Please use my links when shopping! I depend on your help.
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
GREAT causes to support
Tag Archives: leopard
UPDATE 15 Sept: Fr. Hunwicke has added tuppence. Pope Pardoctonus the First In Mozambique Francis said Mass wearing a chasuble with leopard skin gallons. A close look at large photos suggests that it is the real thing: the fur of … Read More