Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…... through Amazon, please, come here first? Enter Amazon through my search box. I'll then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst - Can't see the search box?Turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!)
A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- You keep this blog, and me, going. I pray for benefactors.
There is a subscription form at the bottom of this page!
- frjim4321 said Might want to check your definitions: there’s noth...
- OrthodoxChick said BLB Oregon, “It would not be right to wish t...
- Blaise said We had twelve men. But bizzarely one of them was w...
- everett said Perhaps this is a portent of things to come, of fi...
- BLB Oregon said The headline sum it up very well: “Nancy Pel...
- everett said At our small parish in the Diocese of Santa Rosa,...
- James Mary Evans said For the first time in 11 years of our family atten...
- bernadette said Here in the archdiocese of Los Angeles, at Ss. Pet...
- excalibur said Well…… pope Pelosi at work. I had post...
- Father Ignotus said I tried to encode the link in the words “on...
- Charles E Flynn said The is the most profound and scholarly analysis I...
- Father Ignotus said I concelebrated at St James, Spanish Place in Lond...
- AnAmericanMother said Well, I thought this was the Episcopal church with...
- Charles E Flynn said Short Meditations on the Stations of the Cross, by...
- Facta Non Verba said Well done. Thank you Father.
- avatquevale said Meanwhile, in San Francisco… Pelosi plays po...
- LeeF said @suburbanbanshee who said: “As Father Z has...
- boxerpaws1952 said “While I wish they’d just change the rite in...
- HyacinthClare said Mater Misericordiae Mission in Phoenix, FSSP, Extr...
- The Astronomer said Nancy Pelosi, well-known true believing (c)atholic...
- DFWShook said I don’t understand this relentless rebellion...
- Jeannie_C said Prayerful, reverent NO Mass. Priest and Deacon ren...
- Amerikaner said Thank goodness I live within a good diocese. All...
- msmsem said We had a mix of men and women, elderly and young....
- excalibur said Then there was pope Pelosi at work. Egads! http://...
- Dennis Martin said The comments, most but not all of which I have rea...
- my soul waits for you alone said NO Mass at my home parish. Couldn’t make the...
- BLB Oregon said By “everyone being invited”, I meant t...
- Precentrix said I said “only females” because statisti...
- Charlotte Allen said At St. Dominic’s in Southwest Washington we...
Fathers, you don’t know who might show up! It could be a “big fish” of one sort or other…
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
My wish lists
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…... and there will be nearly 1,000,000 page loads this month.
Food For Thought
“The legalization of the termination of pregnancy is none other than the authorization given to an adult, with the approval of an established law, to take the lives of children yet unborn and thus incapable of defending themselves. It is difficult to imagine a more unjust situation, and it is very difficult to speak of obsession in a matter such as this, where we are dealing with a fundamental imperative of every good conscience — the defense of the right to life of an innocent and defenseless human being.”
- Bl. John Paul II
CLICK and say your Daily Offering!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
- Nancy Pelosi: Episcopalian foot washer!
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by Bl. John Henry Newman
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by St Alphonsus Liguori
- LENTCAzT 45 Good Friday
- POLL: 2014 Holy Thursday Foot Washing Rite – what happened?
- Thank you for something!
- Francis’ Chrism Mass Sermon: priests are very small
- AUDIO PODCAzT: Via Crucis by Joseph Ratzinger
- AUDIO PRAYERCAzT: Via Crucis by St Alphonsus Liguori (with chant)
- LENTCAzT 44 Holy Thursday
- ACTION ITEM! Help a US Army Chaplain and his troops! UPDATED
- Ready for the Triduum?
- My View For Awhile: meandering towards Rome
- Happy 87th Birthday, Benedict XVI!
- LENTCAzT 43: Spy Wednesday
- Dogs. Cats. Different?
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- 1947: Jackie Robinson
- LENTCAzT 42: Tuesday in Holy Week – Making Jesus sad.
- “Knock the cover off the ball!”
- ASK FATHER: Kids told to confess one sin only.
- ASK FATHER: Communion for person just spotted drinking (probably) coffee
- ASK FATHER: Can I go to same-sex ceremony or reception?
- ASK FATHER: Must the Exsultet be sung by a cleric?
- LENTCAzT 41: Monday in Holy Week
- And you thought you had problems!
- BIG PUPPET ALERT!
- How Italians differ.
- Z-SWAG: In The Wild – Phoenician Edition
- Your Palm Sunday notes
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
Wyoming Catholic College!
More food for thought:
“I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history.”
Francis Card. George
Check out the Cardinal Newman Society feed!
I have been giving out these tougher-than-nails, no-nonsense Rosaries:
Please follow me on Twitter!
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
More food for thought…
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void."
- Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 176
Even More Food For Thought
"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests."
- Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee, 1824. ME 16:73
Tag Archives: Islam
More from The Religion of Peace.
From Weasle Zippers:
Report: Christian Woman Has Mouth, Eye Sewn Shut In Saudi Arabia For Professing Jesus As Her Savior…
Via ErsPress (Google translation from Arabic):
This young girl was employed in Palmelkh Saudi Arabia had the audacity … Continue reading
… a lawsuit ensues.
This story underscores something increasingly common: more and more people want to force you to their will and they will use intimidation and government agencies and violence to force your conformity.
Let’s watch what happens, when special interest … Continue reading
Via the European Freedom Initiative:
Muslims Capture 9 Year Old Christian Girl, And Brutally Rape Her For 19 Days
A nine year old Christian girl in Jordan was captured by Muslims who brutally raped her for 19 days.
She was from Iraq and … Continue reading
More about The Religion of Peace from Jihad Watch:
Nigeria: Islamic jihadists murder at least 62 people, including 22 at church service
Shhh! “Talk about extreme, militant Islamists and the atrocities that they have perpetrated globally might undercut the positive achievements that … Continue reading
More news of the Religion of Peace from WND:
NUN: SLAIN CHRISTIANS’ BLOOD DRAINED AND SOLD
Vials from beheading victims ‘going for $100,000′
NEW YORK – Atrocities by Syrian jihadist rebels have reached sensational new levels, according to a revered nun working with … Continue reading
I saw this at Gateway Pundit:
In October Christians erected a towering Christ statue at the Cherubim Monastery in the community of Saidnaya, Syria.
The statue is taller than the Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The statue can be seen from Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, … Continue reading
More TLC from the Religion of Peace:
Syria: Muslim cleric gleefully smashes statue of Virgin Mary to shouts of “Allahu akbar”
The title of the video represents the cleric, Omar Gharba, as saying, “We won’t accept anything but Wahhabism in Syria,” but … Continue reading
In North Africa during the reign of Diocletian, at Abitina, a group of 49 Christians were convicted of celebrating Mass.
The local bishop had caved in to Diocletian’s anti-Christian edicts, but some Christians went ahead and worshiped on Sunday with their … Continue reading
Today, 22 October, is the feast of the glorious martyrs Sts. Nunilo and Alodia!
Nunilo and Alodia were 9th c. virgin martyrs in Huesca, Spain. They were born to a Muslim father and Christian mother. They chose their mother’s Christianity.
As a … Continue reading
I have been spot reading in John Allen’s new book, The Global War on Christians: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Anti-Christian Persecution.
Along the same line, I saw this at CNS:
Sen. Paul: ‘Worldwide War on Christians is Being Waged by a … Continue reading