First, please check
Next, some links, which scroll quickly off the page.
- Question for priests
- A bit of fun at The Jesuit Post
- Another tradition of centuries bites the dust!
- Papal peace doves get a new protector!
- Historic background of “April Fool’s Day”
- HMS Alliance!
- Beautiful lies about Evil
- Interesting celebrant of Pontifical TLM at SS Ternità in Rome: a very non-trad leading Auxilary close to Pope Francis
- New Ecumenical English Missal? Committee members named?
- Special needs child and mom commercial
- Foot Washing on Holy Thursday… and so it begins
- “So help me God” and the Obama Administrations war on God at the Air Force Academy
- Of Rose, Forty Hours and Breakfast
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- Sisters explains the situation. Spittle-flecked nutty, bullying, intimidation ensue.
- REVIEW (sort of): “Noah” movie
- Priest pretends to concelebrate fake Mass with a woman, removed from ministry by CDF
- Something funny for Friday
- Wherein Fr. Z gives a gift to his brother priests, confessors
- AUDIO Stations of the Cross: Benedict XVI, Bl. John Henry Newman, St. Alphonsus Liguori
- Dissent into Hell – Fr. Z rants
- VIDEO: Pope Francis goes to confession before hearing confessions!
- POLITICO: POTUS in the Pope’s penumbra
- Audio seminar on how Big Business Abortion handles botched abortions, injured women
- The Pope and The POTUS
- Fr. Murray’s clear explanation of problems with Communion for divorced, remarried.
- It’s all out WAR
- Wherein Father chuckles
- Secret Consistory: How did other Cardinals react to Card. Kasper’s proposals?
My deepest gratitude to all of you who have sent donations and who have used my amazon search box and who have helped me and the Carmelites in Wyoming by buying Mystic Monk Coffee. You’ve helped pay the bills once again.
I will say Mass for the intention of my benefactors, including those who have sent items from my wishlists, on Thursday, 3 April.
Also, thanks to those of you who have sent notes about my daily podcasts during Lent. It is nice to get feedback.